I'm new in fiverr how to imporve my gig?

mxmashud

Share gigs on social media. Be active on Fiverr. Create a perfect gig on your service. Deliver a quality work. Deliver your job within the order time. And Hopefully you will get more orders.

Have a nice day

thanks for suggest me sister , best wishes for you .

Heyy

You can read this post of mine, hopefully it may help you.

Hello Everyone .!! I hope you are keeping safe in this Pandemic. Yes You heard it correct, my first week on Fiverr was a Roller Coaster Ride. I Joined the platform long back but it’s only a week when I created my first gig. First let me summarize the points that I did before uploading my gig: I checked on the top seller’s, and listed down the key pointers from their profile such as the language, their packages and most importantly the pictures they had used in their gig.I Come up with som…

Heyy

You can read this post of mine, hopefully it may help you.

Hello Everyone .!! I hope you are keeping safe in this Pandemic. Yes You heard it correct, my first week on Fiverr was a Roller Coaster Ride. I Joined the platform long back but it’s only a week when I created my first gig. First let me summarize the points that I did before uploading my gig: I checked on the top seller’s, and listed down the key pointers from their profile such as the language, their packages and most importantly the pictures they had used in their gig.I Come up with som…

thanks for kind of information.

Archived