Fiverr Forum

I'm New in Fiverr, Professional Logo Designer

Hello there, i’m professional logo designer, been designing since 2017. I understand how important a logo for a company or bussiness.

I just got my first order today, got 5 stars review in all category. It’s a good day, a good start for my freelance career.

Here is my Gigs
https://www.fiverr.com/share/2qEWN

Best regards :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

You need to remove your off Fiverr (feel free to contact me ….) contact details from your gig description as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read and abide by the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Congratulations, and enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks man, my lack of knowledge almost got me :smiley:

2 Likes

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as man, dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it, and it will put many buyers off.

Also, just because I use a profile logo doesn’t necessarily mean that I am male! :wink:

4 Likes

@roniasra
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats for joining us! Welcome to the forum! Here, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

Thank you, this forum is great, the response is amazing :smiley:

2 Likes