I'm new member in fiverr and my first gig

anbaraputra

Uhh, how exactly would you ever provide someone a LIFETIME of premium features from a website?

First of all, who can say if Spotify will still be active 5 years from now, 10 years, 20, 30, etc? Can you truly guarantee such a thing? Obviously not.

Second, offering a LIFETIME of premium features for a dirt cheap price equals a really really shady service or an outright scam. There is no such way that you can support a buyer’s order, once again, for their entire LIFETIME either.

Uhh, how exactly would you ever provide someone a LIFETIME of premium features from a website?

First of all, who can say if Spotify will still be active 5 years from now, 10 years, 20, 30, etc? Can you truly guarantee such a thing? Obviously not.

Second, offering a LIFETIME of premium features for a dirt cheap price equals a really really shady service or an outright scam. There is no such way that you can support a buyer’s order, once again, for their entire LIFETIME either.

just once paid for obtain our service. it will be updated in new version later

lifetime here means about spotify so it depens of that company

you can read QnA for clearer information 😉

thank for your attention dear 🙂

Why does this Gig seem like it would go against TOS?

Feels like pirated software to me - as in, you got some master password or something in order to sell others ad free music etc.

Also, do not call people DEAR here or in your Gig - it is unprofessional.

The word “WANNA” is not in the dictionary - and looks unprofessional.

Sorry to say, but your entire Gig screams, “RIP OFF” to me.

GG

Archived