I'm new on fiverr and i need your help!

logodesigneresh

hello every one i’m isha and i am new seller on fiver and i need your help about my gig and impression and click
you all are the seniors and your advice mean alot for me i changed my SEO description and title but i can’t get impression or clicks i get 10 to 15 impression in a day or just 2 clicks how i improve my SEO or gig here is the link of my gig please check and tell me what i do your advice mean alot please https://www.fiverr.com/logodesigneresh/minimalist-font-unique-professional-creative-logo-design?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=9882921d-8e9c-4c1c-b9ae-f7130a8f45de&pckg_id=1&pos=3&seller_online=true

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr 🙂

I am a level 2 seller and almost 5-7 years of experience in Fiverr. You want impression on your gig so you need to follow these steps:

1. First stay active 24/7

2. See other top-rated gigs and maintain your gig accordingly or contact with me I will check and guide you more improvement.

3. The main point to get impression is to share your gig on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter.

Thanks

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

muhammadraza707

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr 🙂

I am a level 2 seller and almost 5-7 years of experience in Fiverr. You want impression on your gig so you need to follow these steps:

2. See other top-rated gigs and maintain your gig accordingly or contact with me I will check and guide you more improvement.

3. The main point to get impression is to share your gig on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter.

Thanks

muhammadraza707

madraza707

Thanks for your advice but will you please tell me that is my gig attractive or not?

Hello, Isha
i have read your description. actually, we know, already due to worldwide Coronavirus affecting many real buyers is not coming in marketplace for placing any order. so, many gigs are getting down from fiverr algorithm. please be patient. because i am facing same problem like you. try to active 24 hours as you can. best of luck. Stay Safe! thank You. - Laxmi.

Welcome to fiverr isha. Fiverr is increasing day by day. Your will get your order very soon. Try to to be more active on fiverr forum. Then share you gig link to the social media. When you will get one order. Then your gig rank will auto increase. And most importantly as your are new, so send custom buyer request everyday. it will help you. And you visit my profile also. https://www.fiverr.com/share/L4m8GA

Hello, Isha

i have read your description. actually, we know, already due to worldwide Coronavirus affecting many real buyers is not coming in marketplace for placing any order. so, many gigs are getting down from fiverr algorithm. please be patient. because i am facing same problem like you. try to active 24 hours as you can. best of luck. Stay Safe! thank You. - Laxmi.

thank you for your advice

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr 🙂

Thanks

muhammadraza707

1. False. (OP, please see: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!)
  2. Why would you offer this only if the OP contacts you? This sounds like you want messages to give you fake message traffic.
  3. Same as (1): false and risked being spam. (OP, please see video in link in (1) and: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED] )

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr 🙂

Thanks

muhammadraza707

Share doesnt get you orders, have u get a order from a share ? 😃

Can I edit my gig? Someone advice, don’t edit your gig.

Yes of course you can…But try to be minimal in editing though.

Try not to replace primary image of you gig or it may cause removing your gig from search…

I had a recent experience but later CS helped me get my place back by re indexing my gig and everything is good now !

Archived