Fiverr Forum

I'm new on Fiverr Forum

Please I’m new here, how do I make friends here?

@hopecreatnz
You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes

Thanks a lot. I need help in increasing my impression rate. How do I go about it?

Please I’m new here, how do I make friends here?

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum! I think if you stick around, you’ll make friends pretty quickly.

Thanks a lot. I need help in increasing my impression rate. How do I go about it?

Gig impressions are rather hard to control. Fiverr’s search algorithm is incredibly complex, meaning we can’t easily manipulate it. According to Fiverr, though, you can optimise your Gig for search, which could impact the number of impressions you receive.

To optimise your Gig, choose a relevant keyword and include it within your title, description and tags. Make sure your other tags match up with what your ideal buyers are entering into the search bar.

Thank you, I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten one friend-you. Thanks for the insights. I use to have enough orders, now it’s different. Don’t know why. Buyer’s request doesn’t yield anything.

Oh, yeah, I see you’ve been doing really well. :slight_smile:

Perhaps you could try freshening up your profile a bit: add work samples to all of your gigs; take a few Fiverr tests, etc.

It’s tough out there now!

Thanks a lot, should I edit my gigs too?

You’re welcome to the forum.
I wish you the very best on Fiverr.

welcome to the our Fiverr Forum.

Most welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.