I'm new on fiverr I can't find a job

All of your gigs are in the Photoshop Editing category which is a very saturated category on fiverr.

Have you tried optimising your gigs or modifying them to see if they perform better? The gig image is extremely important as it is how most customers will decide to click on a gig in the search results. Perhaps have a look at some of the more popular gigs in the same category and look at their gig images.

I find that my gigs perform better when I have a very clean and simple gig image.

Hi i’m professional photoeditor & photoretouching expert

i’m new on fiverr

Many days I don’t get any job now what can I do?

Have you taken a stab at advancing your gigs or adjusting them to check whether they perform better? The gig picture is critical as it is the means by which most clients will choose to tap on a gig in the query items. Maybe have a glance at a portion of the more well known gigs in a similar class and take a gander at their gig pictures.

All of your gigs are in the Photoshop Editing category which is a very saturated category on fiverr.

Have you tried optimising your gigs or modifying them to see if they perform better? The gig image is extremely important as it is how most customers will decide to click on a gig in the search results. Perhaps have a look at some of the more popular gigs in the same category and look at their gig images.

I find that my gigs perform better when I have a very clean and simple gig image.

thank you for advice brother

Have you taken a stab at advancing your gigs or adjusting them to check whether they perform better? The gig picture is critical as it is the means by which most clients will choose to tap on a gig in the query items. Maybe have a glance at a portion of the more well known gigs in a similar class and take a gander at their gig pictures.

thank you for advice bro

If your gigs pass almost 2 weeks…then you should pause your previous gig and create new gig with good SEO. then start again. I hope it will give you a good result. SEO is an important matter. If you need SEO based help, you may communicate. Don’t worry, Its free… contact here 🙂

Archived