I'm New Seller but didn't got any order

cutiee_wp

Hello Everyone,
Hope you all are doing well.
I have recently started my Fiverr journey. It has been just three week. As a new seller, it is my request to all of you to help me and assist me with what should I follow to get sales. I am really happy to be a part of Fiverr.I have a question.

Hello Everyone,
I have recently started my Fiverr journey. It has been just three week. As a new seller, it is my request to all of you to help me and assist me with what should I follow to get sales. I am really happy to be a part of Fiverr.I have a question.
How can i sent a attractive buyer request?
Please help me…

Please help me…

Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Please help me…

Please help me…

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Responding to Buyer Requests).

making a sale it depends on your buyer response and i have some recommendation on that you may try to apply my suggestion to get more response and improving your sales performance. Buyer response depends on how responsive you are and how you can market yourself in a strategic way. Here are some tips may help you to get a response and position yourself by marketing your gig. you can promote your gig in two different way one of them is Fiverr itself will market your gig if you follow the guideline sated by Fiverr and one other way is to promote your gig on different social media platform but remember it is not just an easy way to do it. sharing your gig in social media is a strategic matter it’s not just sharing your profile to 1000 person but not getting a response from a single person within the thousand, therefore, what you can do is build an audience in social media who will care about your concern and if you raise any voice on something they will think of it and then they will attract on your activities so that you can promote it indirect way and it’s such a way to build your connections and promoting your business. Hope my tips may help your concern.

• 1 month later...

making a sale it depends on your buyer response and i have some recommendation on that you may try to apply my suggestion to get more response and improving your sales performance. Buyer response depends on how responsive you are and how you can market yourself in a strategic way. Here are some tips may help you to get a response and position yourself by marketing your gig. you can promote your gig in two different way one of them is Fiverr itself will market your gig if you follow the guideline sated by Fiverr and one other way is to promote your gig on different social media platform but remember it is not just an easy way to do it. sharing your gig in social media is a strategic matter it’s not just sharing your profile to 1000 person but not getting a response from a single person within the thousand, therefore, what you can do is build an audience in social media who will care about your concern and if you raise any voice on something they will think of it and then they will attract on your activities so that you can promote it indirect way and it’s such a way to build your connections and promoting your business. Hope my tips may help your concern.

Thanks for your suggestions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived