Fiverr Forum

I'm new seller. I don't get order Please suggest me

Hi, Nice to meet you. Help me to got my first order

i am also new dont know why i am not getting any order?:heavy_check_mark:

I think we need more struggle

yar i dont have patience what type of struggle?:cry:

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of helpful tips and information in the above.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

But there is no another way

Yes, I readed its very informative for new seller

1 Like

i will do my best next time inshallah

Insha Allah
Good luck

Yes, I readed its very informative for new seller. Please help me

New seller faced many problems but On time these all problems is solved automatically

Welcome to Forum( You can find-out here your all problem solution ) :sunglasses:

GROW. little by little daily, and you will be successful in near future

1 Like

Yes, Your most thanks for this good advice

I had my first order in exactly 2 months after I started. I guess I was lucky because I did nothing but wait. And I somehow got it. If you want to get some orders faster, here is what I recommend you to do:

Update your Gig in every 2 weeks until you get an order. Add better, modern-looking images and video if possible. Once you edit a gig, it will disappear from the search for about 24 hours, but you have a chance to get it in front of other gigs.

Apply for buyer requests, they may bring someone to you. If you tried and never succeed, here are some tips on how to make your proposals work:

Here are finally some more of my favorite, (best) tips on the forum I recommend:

Because you are using someone else’s logo design in your gig.That Freedom logo is not yours.

1 Like

OK. I’m trying to update my gig Time to Time

In fact I am a new seller on fiber. Help me to got my first order

stay more time. In starting every seller is faced this type problems

thanks i am trying to updated