Fiverr Community Forum

Im new seller on fiverr freelancer

Hi, I’m Abel a new seller.Happy to be part of this wonderful community. I do design works. Can u teach me how to improve my gig
https://www.fiverr.com/share/kVrNQ

Thanks.

1 Like

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Welcome to the community.

“You’re already one step ahead of he competition!” in bold. Don’t say things you can’t substantiate. It isn’t engaging, doesn’t convey your value and makes you look sketchy. Rhetoric doesn’t motivate people to buy. Value does.

Also, commas go after a word, not after a space. Proofread. You make a lot of grammar errors. People are going to think that if you can’t use proper grammar even in your own gig descriptions and forum posts, you won’t have proper grammar in your work. People need to see that you put care into your communications.

Finally, you have hundreds, even thousands of competitors selling the same thing.

You have only 1 review and that too 1-star rating, I would suggest deleting this account and creating a new one from a new device

welcome to Fiverr. You can follow 20 to 50 review gig. So you will be get good suggetion to create a eye-catching gig.