Fiverr Community Forum

I'm new to Fiverr and I would love to make some new friends 🥰

Hi, welcome! Thank you for stopping by! I’m new to Fiverr and I already made 3 orders and delivered them already before the time runs out which is 1 day. A gig of mine is where you can be my friend, a best friend, the best buddy you can have. I was just wondering when can I give a review or I get a review after I delivered an order already? When will the money enter my Fiverr account balance? As I saw earlier all the 3 orders are delivered but when I talk to the customer who avail my service, It is said to be late even though I delivered it already. Is that normal? Or anything? Please, elaborate me with this one. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

You’ll be paid 14 days after an order has been marked as complete, by Fiverr or your buyer.

You can review a buyer after they’ve reviewed you. Most buyers do leave reviews but unfortunately some don’t. You can’t review those people.

1 Like

In addition to what @ahmwritingco advised:

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the both of you. @ahmwritingco @lloydsolutions :kissing_heart:

2 Likes