I'm new to fiverr and would like tips

kalydos

Hey pal! Welcome!

I’d recommend offering a $5 base gig - when you’re first starting off this will be an incentive for buyers to take a chance with you until you get a few reviews under your belt.

My best advice though is to relax and take everything in stride. Respond to a few buyer requests maybe, but take rejections/silence with a grain of salt and keep practicing!

Many buyers find that their gigs are pretty quite for the first few months. Hang in there.

XX

Hey pal! Welcome!

I’d recommend offering a $5 base gig - when you’re first starting off this will be an incentive for buyers to take a chance with you until you get a few reviews under your belt.

My best advice though is to relax and take everything in stride. Respond to a few buyer requests maybe, but take rejections/silence with a grain of salt and keep practicing!

Many buyers find that their gigs are pretty quite for the first few months. Hang in there.

XX

thank you! I really appreciate that, yeah I was wondering about my price range. I appreciate it!

You need to remove all of the details as to how you can be contacted outside of Fiverr from the last line of your profile description, as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service for the rules as to how Fiverr works, and the consequences if you break them.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

You need to remove all of the details as to how you can be contacted outside of Fiverr from the last line of your profile description, as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service for the rules as to how Fiverr works, and the consequences if you break them.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Ahh, I apologize. Thank you!

Howdy! I became a member last night and am eagerly awaiting my first order and I’m aware I need patience haha but I was hoping someone could possibly look over my gig and see if there’s any revising I should do?

https://www.fiverr.com/kalydos/bust-and-half-body-commissions

I value any piece of advice, thank you!

eagerly awaiting my first order

Check this out: New Sellers .... Success Doesn't Come To Those Who Wait!

Hi,

I have checked the gig link you added, but that gig do not seems nice to me, You should use better quality images for thumbnails, and in the description, try to use bold text, bullet point and highlighting of text to get more attention

As you are new, I would suggest you following things:

• Create gigs in proper way, use short and informative title.

• When you are creating a gig, give attention to tags and try to add keywords in gig description, but do not add repeated, try to use keywords naturally

• You can send 10 buyer request everyday, keep an eye on the buyer requests page and when you see any offer that relevant to your skill and you can do that properly, send offer to that one. In the offer try to explain how you will do the thing and do not use copy pasted text, white unique offer text to get response.

• Try to be active/ online most of the time so you can respond instantly to the messages you get, if you response faster then there is possibility to get order

• And always follow the terms and condition, handle buyer in good manner, and deliver in time to keep your account stats in good shape

I hope these little tips help you!

Thank you

Archived