I'm new to fiverr community

Hi All,I’m Dhanush Perera and new to the fiverr community. and also i’m doing graphic designing based on Photoshop and illustrator. hope everybody help me

Thanks

Dhanush Perera

Hi All,I’m Dhanush Perera and new to the fiverr community. and also i’m doing graphic designing based on Photoshop and illustrator. hope everybody help me

What are you asking us to help you do? We cannot make you successful, and we aren’t your customers. YOU are going to have to create an eye-catching gig, research and understand your target customers, reach out and market to those customers, and work hard to earn your own sales. Fiverr is not a website where everything is done for you. Fiverr is a website where motivated sellers do their own work, and bring in their own customers, sales and success.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. What are YOU doing to become a great seller and earn your own customers and sales?

And if you do need help… you’re going to have to be more specific.

What are you asking us to help you do? We cannot make you successful, and we aren’t your customers. YOU are going to have to create an eye-catching gig, research and understand your target customers, reach out and market to those customers, and work hard to earn your own sales. Fiverr is not a website where everything is done for you. Fiverr is a website where motivated sellers do their own work, and bring in their own customers, sales and success.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. What are YOU doing to become a great seller and earn your own customers and sales?

hope everybody help me

I thought you were going to help me?

YOU are going to have to create an eye-catching gig, research and understand your target customers, reach out and market to those customers, and work hard to earn your own sales. Fiverr is not a website where everything is done for you. Fiverr is a website where motivated sellers do their own work, and bring in their own customers, sales and success.

Actually, @jonbaas, I think you already gave @dhanush_perera advice with the message you made. 😉

Archived