Im new to fiverr... How to get sales?

maxmakes

Guys… as freelancers, you are the CEO of your businesses (your businesses being your gigs). Let’s think logically here… how does any business gain sales? If you’re selling something, what do you do? If you’re looking for customers, what do you do?

When you know the answers to these questions, let me know, and maybe we can help you.

The truth is, if you’re not managing your gigs like a business, then what are you doing here on Fiverr? What do you hope to ACHIEVE? The first step to success is understanding your business, having goals, and finding way to achieve those goals. If you haven’t done that yet – or if you are unwilling to do that, then we can’t help you.

If you’re not willing to manage your business like a business, then nothing we can say is going to make you successful. YOU are the only person that can build your own success.

I am new here too, created gig 3 days ago too and have no sale too. Basically three out of three. lol
Welcome, try buyer request as i am trying them my self so far no luck. Keep on trying does not take long to fill out those request as for new seller you only going to have 2 or three per days.
My avg is one per day does not matter keep trying first few will be hard it is true with every one.

Archived