I'm new to fiverr still no order

ghayle07

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 6 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 6 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you​:blush:😊

This is my first time learning about fiverr forum

Thank you for the warm words it gave me hope i really want to work on projects too…😊

It took me about a month to get my first gig and now 3 months in I’m ten gigs away from Level 2.

Spend time researching your keyword in the Fiverr search and see how the top listings look. Remove the review aspect, have they gone further than you in making their gigs look better?

I looked at those who had video intros and made mine better. I looked at the tags they used and used those. I looked at the way they laid out their Q and As and then I addressed my total lack of reviews with a short promo piece that explained I was new and what I’d done before.

Now I’m having to raise prices to stop getting snowed under. And yet I still get orders.

If you take it serious, people will start to take your gigs serious.

It took me about a month to get my first gig and now 3 months in I’m ten gigs away from Level 2.

Spend time researching your keyword in the Fiverr search and see how the top listings look. Remove the review aspect, have they gone further than you in making their gigs look better?

I looked at those who had video intros and made mine better. I looked at the tags they used and used those. I looked at the way they laid out their Q and As and then I addressed my total lack of reviews with a short promo piece that explained I was new and what I’d done before.

Now I’m having to raise prices to stop getting snowed under. And yet I still get orders.

If you take it serious, people will start to take your gigs serious.

Thank you so much for sharing tips, it means a lot?. I’m planning to make a video intros to make my gig more appealing.

Thank you so much for sharing tips, it means a lot?. I’m planning to make a video intros to make my gig more appealing.

Really worth doing.

For me who does mostly SEO work, I know my clients tend to be in the UK, USA or Australia, so them knowing I speak their language clearly is an added advantage of a video. Plus in a video you don’t have a word count limit.

Really worth doing.

For me who does mostly SEO work, I know my clients tend to be in the UK, USA or Australia, so them knowing I speak their language clearly is an added advantage of a video. Plus in a video you don’t have a word count limit.

I’m trying to learn how to make video intros from others in fiverr. I know how to make a slideshow video but dont have any experience in making video intros. I’ve already made one but not satisfied with it i made it online though.

Really worth doing.

Really worth doing.

Hello theseofairy, I have tried making a video of myself explaining my gigs to get my first order… unfortunately the video size was too large I couldn’t upload it to my gig… How did you make your video size smaller?

Really worth doing.

Hello theseofairy, I have tried making a video of myself explaining my gigs to get my first order… unfortunately the video size was too large I couldn’t upload it to my gig… How did you make your video size smaller?

Hey bro, do you mean MB size?

I used movavi free video converter which has a compression feature. And I set the quality to low

Archived