I'm new to Fiverr

I’m new to fiverr…. I haven’t get any order yet. I haven’t Collected also. :frowning: some one please help me get some orders… (:expressionless:

Pls help

http://fiverr.com/sandrieh/help-you-to-find-any-software-within-2hrs

Collected your gig!

No need to collect mine. Read the forums on tips for sellers for advice on helping to promote your gig!

Sorry, double posted - unable to delete

Don’t worry sandrieh, everything needs patience :slight_smile: When I first came here things were extremey slow. Then they sped up and now they sadly slowed down again :confused: But i know it is just a phase and things will hopefully get better for both of us :slight_smile:

Hi sandrieh, You just relax nice & easy! I think that’s a great gig you’ve got there & can see why people would want that service… Another useful gig idea would be if you could guarantee to deliver traffic to a specific video too that would watch that video from start to finish. Handy if you could arrange it & advertised it in the same gig offer you have.

There is caution however, that many people are now dubious about getting a load of people (through these types of paid gigs) to view videos for example; because Google/YouTube (Google own YouTube) will penalize those that have videos that appear to have a lot of viewers that just seem to click onto that video for a short time without viewing it all the way through. This is why it would be important that all those viewers watched it from start to finish (but maybe also hard to guarantee).

Other than this gig (in the meantime) is there anything else you are good at doing like writing perhaps? If so is there a particular subject you are good at or are very interested in? My point here is to get you to diversify, to find different things to offer people & increase your chances of someone wanting your service.

So you have a music gig there already but could you find people copyright free music? Put a little bit of a more enticing edge on that offer too (perhaps).

Don’t worry sandrieh, everything needs patience :slight_smile: When I first came here things were extremey slow. Then they sped up and now they sadly slowed down again :confused: But i know it is just a phase and things will hopefully get better for both of us :slight_smile:

Hi sandrieh, You just relax nice & easy! I think that’s a great gig you’ve got there & can see why people would want that service… Another useful gig idea would be if you could guarantee to deliver traffic to a specific video too that would watch that video from start to finish. Handy if you could arrange it & advertised it in the same gig offer you have.

There is caution however, that many people are now dubious about getting a load of people (through these types of paid gigs) to view videos for example; because Google/YouTube (Google own YouTube) will penalize those that have videos that appear to have a lot of viewers that just seem to click onto that video for a short time without viewing it all the way through. This is why it would be important that all those viewers watched it from start to finish (but maybe also hard to guarantee).

Other than this gig (in the meantime) is there anything else you are good at doing like writing perhaps? If so is there a particular subject you are good at or are very interested in? My point here is to get you to diversify, to find different things to offer people & increase your chances of someone wanting your service.

So you have a music gig there already but could you find people copyright free music? Put a little bit of a more enticing edge on that offer too (perhaps).