Hi! Welcom in fiverr. I am also new :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome and good luck for your future sells:):slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome and best of luck

hi,
welcome to fiverr.good luck dear.:slightly_smiling_face::bouquet:
me too, a new seller in fiverr.
Thank u…

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr, Hope you success. I think you’ll like it.

hi, I am also new on Fiverr I’m very happy to be on Fiverr.
I have a little experience digital marketing Especially Facebook marketing & WordPress.
I hope to get the support from all of you. Please, help me to work here.
Thank you…
Fiverr

Take some courses to get rid of the word “little”. Otherwise your experience here lasts until your first negative review.

You’re not offering gigs that people order for fun. Most of my clients order WordPress related work for their businesses so if you decide to sell your service to a business of any size your actions may have considerable impact to that business.

I recently had to fix a website that was created by a newbie. They managed to delete over 5K client details.
Yes, the buyer should have made a backup, but the point is that an experienced developer would start with a backup of their own and would never work on a live site with real data without proper testing.

It’s a bit extreme example, but if you feel that you don’t have much experience then start by taking some courses before you sell your service.

1 Like

Did you confirm the withdrawal request via your email?

Welcome…:slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome, best wishes to you on your Fiverr endeavors!

best of luck, hope u will be successful

wow!!!thank you all , i start getting orders !!!

Hi guys, I am relatively new to Fiverr as well. I like the platform a lot and hope that we can collaborate and exchange ideas on how to attract more customers and be successful!
Good luck to all and keep in touch!:slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome :tada:
all the best :dizzy:

Welcome on the fiverr account. Best of Luck

Welcome to fiver family

@syedali563 and @khanam88 It is kind of you to welcome the OP to the Forum, but he posted this last June. :roll_eyes: It is best to not revive old posts. :zombie: :woman_zombie: :wink:

Welcome to fiverr. Wish you will be success.