I'm new user on fiverr

Hi all, I’m new user and my name is Mitchell. I’m very happy to be on fiverr. I hope to get the support from all of you. Please, help me to work in here. Thank you…

I hope to get the support from all of you. Please, help me to work in here. Thank you…

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Welcome to Fiverr, Hope you success. I think you’ll like it.

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

hi, I am also new on Fiverr I’m very happy to be on Fiverr.

I have a little experience digital marketing Especially Facebook marketing & WordPress.

I hope to get the support from all of you. Please, help me to work here.

Thank you…

Fiverr

little experience digital marketing Especially Facebook marketing & WordPress

Take some courses to get rid of the word “little”. Otherwise your experience here lasts until your first negative review.

You’re not offering gigs that people order for fun. Most of my clients order WordPress related work for their businesses so if you decide to sell your service to a business of any size your actions may have considerable impact to that business.

I recently had to fix a website that was created by a newbie. They managed to delete over 5K client details.

Yes, the buyer should have made a backup, but the point is that an experienced developer would start with a backup of their own and would never work on a live site with real data without proper testing.

It’s a bit extreme example, but if you feel that you don’t have much experience then start by taking some courses before you sell your service.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived