I'm newbie on Fiverr how do i get my first order

sehrishkhakan

try 24hours online . best of luck ❤️ @sehrishkhakan

try 24hours online

This is awful advice. It doesn’t help with getting orders, it encourages people to make themselves poorly by over-committing to time spent online, and it suggests that orders come by just being ‘available’, rather than by creating high quality gigs, in relevant niche markets that actually solve problems that buyers have.

There’s a reason why you don’t see any top sellers giving advice like this…

@ahsen_ak Thank you for your suggestion. But in buyer request section I’ve found this message “No requests found”. 😔

@sehrishkhakan you are always welcome…you just need to stay online for 24/7 in the start and keep clicking on the ACTIVE NOW button top left side of the buyer request page…mostly if you are from pak the time of new buyer request everyday is not same but mostly i used to send on 10 Am and then every new hour…

moreover dont send all the request at same time i used to send requests on different time day and night…i wonder if it makes any difference…just stay online

Hi i will suggest you some tips that i am following and also suggest to others…
First always write professional description for your gig and attach an attractive and relevant gig image…
Second write an attractive proposal when you are sending a client request and try to send all 10 buyer request, for this your chance to get order and also you will get gig impression and click…
and most important share your gig to social media with brief of your services and with a unique gig image…

Hi Newbie,

For new sellers buyer request on Fiverr is one of the best ways to get orders, and if we can see that this is the only thing which provided by the Fiverr for newbie sellers to get orders immediately.

I’m new to Fiverr too. My Buyers Request seems to be empty most of the time. I only have a single gig therefore not many categories. Is this behavior normal? Or is it only because I’m using Fiverr mobile app I cannot see any requests?

Hi
Stay online as much as possible but remember and concern about the time. You don’t need to active 24 hours and also you don’t need to active on your suitable time. It’s not working. Your suitable time may not your buyer’s suitable time. So target your buyer. If you target US Buyer then see which time is perfect. when they come online this is the best time.
Try to send buyer request every single day. If you have audience then share your gig there. Best of luck.

Archived