Fiverr Community Forum

Im not getting any clients why

Why i am not getting any clients

5 Likes

It seems your 7 Gigs are exactly the same. Seriously?

6 Likes

Also, check these:

3 Likes

Is there any problem with that ??

Yes, it seems like you are trying to get as much people as you can see your gigs as if you are only doing it for the money.

YES, there is a problem with that. You are not supposed to create multiple Gigs that offer the SAME service. Also, not only are these all offering the same thing, they all have the same picture. This is a good way to get those Gigs denied or taken down.

GG

2 Likes

I am not quite sure if I understood what you want to say here. :thinking:

Oh yes sorry, my other reply was targeted at the creator of this thread. Not you.

Creating several gigs which are essentially the same, when not a single one of them has gotten a sale, is insanity according to Albert Einstein:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

You have taken a losing formula and replicated it. I don’t ever recall Dale Carnegie suggesting such a thing, nor Richard Branson, Elon Musk or any other great entrepreneur.

If you think “I will write SEO content writing for your website” is going to make sales then you need to go back to English class and learn how grammar works, as it is right now, if I wanted a content writer for my site, you would not be a consideration, not in the slightest.

Search engine spiders an crawlers are smarter than you, they’d know your content is poor and possibly derank a site for publishing junk.

Is it worth the risk for a site owner? No.

Will you get sales? I doubt it, not unless you seriously up your game.

About This Gig
CONTENT WRITER| WEBSITE CONTENT WRITER| SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT WRITER| SEO CONTENT WRITER| TECHNICAL CONTENT WRITER| COPYWRITER| BLOG CONTENT WRITER| HINDI CONTENT WRITER
SERVICES OFFERING
WEBSITE CONTENT WRITING
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT WRITING
SEO CONTENT WRITING
TECHNICAL CONTENT WRITING
HINDI CONTENT WRITING
COPYWRITING
BLOG CONTENT WRITING
REASONS TO CHOOSE ME!
PROFFESSIONAL COSTUMER SUPPORT 24/7
HIGH QUALITY WORK

Hmmmm, not only are you SHOUTING it also looks like you’re keyword spamming which makes me doubt your abilities even more.

3 Likes

Seems like spam, Change GIG thumb and use different keyword in tittle,also delete any 1 gig.

I wonder if this is a record attempt for most violations of the Terms of Service in one profile:

• Gig duplicates
  • Spam, nonsense gigs
  • Using a picture of another person as your gig image (misrepresenting yourself)

We will see if he will add more…

if you genuinely want to create good gigs then start by reading the Terms of Service here:

Terms of Service

And the Community Standards:

Community Standards

Isn’t this a violation of the terms of service. people will not think you’re genuine and just think you’re in it just for the money. if you want sellers. if you want genuinely create a good gig read the terms of the service, there is a help page you can look at spamming gigs is not the answer

Then take a good, long hard look at all the other sellers in the same category, only once you understand why the winners are winners, and the losers are losers, will you know the differences and be able to apply them to your profile and gigs.

“why my gig no meksell” = “because you’re lazy, entitled, uneducated to the ways of business and it sucks” is a fitting answer 99% of the time.

1 Like

Ok I understand he needs to know this and take it seriously but thats coming of a bit too harsh there

But it’s true, plus any softer and it runs the risk of being misunderstood.

People are lazy, entitled, uneducated to the ways of business, and their gigs suck.

What’s wrong with telling them that?

Would you prefer it if I lied and filled their head with BS instead?

Your gig doesn’t sell because the world is cruel and has it in for you? You have exceptional talent, the world will appreciate your wonders one day, be patient and pray.

There, is that better?

I’m not saying you’re wrong. I’m just saying dial it down a little bit. Everyone is learning, I believe we never stop learning but don’t make him feel bad for not knowing. you could have told him what he needed to know without calling him lazy, entitled and uneducated. everyone is learning

Ever considered maybe folks should dial it up a bit?

You’re right, we never stop learning, but you’re also wrong in that some people never even start.

You know what whatever if you wanna be harsh go for it. I’m just trying to say don’t go in on him too much but what do I know

You used same images of your all gig. Listen carefully, make all gig Image separately. Create seo gig. Make eye catching description.