Im not getting any clients why

hemantsharma8

Also, check these:

I have been on Fiverr for about 4 years. I have owned my own business for 20+ years. I also have 40+ years of experience in Media/Marketing. In the month I have been active on the Forum I have seen a lot of new Fiverr members asking for advice. They usually get the same “bad” tips from other new members who must have seen something on YouTube by a so-called expert. So…here is my list of the TOP 5 WORST PIECES OF ADVICE TO GIVE A NEW FIVERR MEMBER… Stay online all day/all night.This is j…
Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

I wonder if this is a record attempt for most violations of the Terms of Service in one profile:

• Gig duplicates
  • Spam, nonsense gigs
  • Using a picture of another person as your gig image (misrepresenting yourself)

We will see if he will add more…

if you genuinely want to create good gigs then start by reading the Terms of Service here:

Terms of Service

And the Community Standards:

Community Standards

Isn’t this a violation of the terms of service. people will not think you’re genuine and just think you’re in it just for the money. if you want sellers. if you want genuinely create a good gig read the terms of the service, there is a help page you can look at spamming gigs is not the answer

if you genuinely want to create good gigs then start by reading the Terms of Service here:

Terms of Service

And the Community Standards:

Community Standards

Then take a good, long hard look at all the other sellers in the same category, only once you understand why the winners are winners, and the losers are losers, will you know the differences and be able to apply them to your profile and gigs.

“why my gig no meksell” = “because you’re lazy, entitled, uneducated to the ways of business and it sucks” is a fitting answer 99% of the time.

“why my gig no meksell” = “because you’re lazy, entitled, uneducated to the ways of business and it sucks” is a fitting answer 99% of the time.

Ok I understand he needs to know this and take it seriously but thats coming of a bit too harsh there

a bit too harsh there

But it’s true, plus any softer and it runs the risk of being misunderstood.

People are lazy, entitled, uneducated to the ways of business, and their gigs suck.

What’s wrong with telling them that?

Would you prefer it if I lied and filled their head with BS instead?

Your gig doesn’t sell because the world is cruel and has it in for you? You have exceptional talent, the world will appreciate your wonders one day, be patient and pray.

There, is that better?

What’s wrong with telling them that?

I’m not saying you’re wrong. I’m just saying dial it down a little bit. Everyone is learning, I believe we never stop learning but don’t make him feel bad for not knowing. you could have told him what he needed to know without calling him lazy, entitled and uneducated. everyone is learning

I’m just saying dial it down a little bit.

Ever considered maybe folks should dial it up a bit?

You’re right, we never stop learning, but you’re also wrong in that some people never even start.

You know what whatever if you wanna be harsh go for it. I’m just trying to say don’t go in on him too much but what do I know

You know what whatever if you wanna be harsh go for it. I’m just trying to say don’t go in on him too much but what do I know

Tough love hurts in the short run, but it is what will help you the most in the long run.

If you cannot accept criticism, you cannot improve.

Tough love hurts in the short run, but it is what will help you the most in the long run.

Yes that’s true but there’s a difference between tough love and being harsh. You can give someone tough love without it being insulting “lazy” “entitled” “uneducated”. When people don’t know something they ask a question, everybody does it. The don’t need to be insulted in return for it.

This wasn’t tough love, it was just tough and rude. Criticism and feedback delivered in a way that leaves the recipient feeling intact as a human being might actually be absorbed and useful to them.

Archived