Fiverr Community Forum

I'm not getting any order ! :(

That’s right
Thank you so much…

6 Likes

Me toooooo :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

4 Likes

You don’t need more work… you WANT more work. There’s a difference.

We NEED food and water to live. We WANT cable television to watch our favorite shows. Let’s not confuse the two concepts.

Fiverr does not guarantee any level of sales here on their site, nor should anyone be expecting success without marketing and promotional work. So the word “need” does not apply here. Like all of us, though, you want more sales so that you can earn more money, and raise your seller rating. Semantics, perhaps, but an important designation to make nonetheless. :wink:

20 Likes

hello there
same issue facing by me
i cant get any order yet …
what can i do

7 Likes

I have not read all the replies but abdulwahidi, you might have to start sharing your gig on social media, or make some new attractive offers to increase exposure.

6 Likes

You can share your gigs on twitter , facebook , facebook groups , and pinterest , and you can send an offers to the clients on Buyer Requests Topic . also you can use addmefast site and other sites for exchange traffic like like4like to share your gigs on the social media . This stratgy is work now and I tried it and get more orders . Have a nice day for all sellers :slight_smile:

11 Likes

:joy: FUNNY maybe that’s what is asking for

2 Likes

Buyers requests and social sharing are among best options

5 Likes

Welcome @mhsujon52

3 Likes

very helpful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

promotion is key guys in not talking about the payed one !! you can promote free and drive traffic to fiverr direclly to your gig page doing that is very good

5 Likes

me also not getting any order

any one help me please

4 Likes

Do what you love and don’t care about money

5 Likes

I have not received any order too since i joined fiverr :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

That’s unfortunate. Why are you digging up an old topic in order to post and tell us this?

3 Likes

sorry for that. I just posted it to get some help from experts here

2 Likes

I am Level 2 Seller and it happens when fiverr launch a new feature for Seller’s ,recently when fiverr launch Beta version Available now Feature for sellers. it affected most of the sellers.

3 Likes

I m also Bro :frowning: :frowning:
I know that feels BRO :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

3 Likes

Hello friends Do not disappointed , Order will be with you , keep patient and try to share your gigs and send the buyer request. That’s all, keep it up and best of luck.

6 Likes

Be honest man and be patient

4 Likes