I'm not getting any order ! :(

infinitetech128

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there,
Most of us here are sellers like you 🙂
Moreover, you just started (I am newbie too), so be patient and Share your gig to social media.
Send offers to buyer request. getting first order is really hard!
try your best… good luck 🙂

I’m not going to lay it on you heavy, cause I’m in a jolly mood. But, if you expect other hard-working business owners, freelancers, competitors to buy gigs from you, just because you haven’t had any orders. You are sorely mistaken, good luck with that bud!

Take some time out of your day/night to read helpful articles https://www.fiverr.com/academy/

I’m not going to lay it on you heavy, cause I’m in a jolly mood. But, if you expect other hard-working business owners, freelancers, competitors to buy gigs from you, just because you haven’t had any orders. You are sorely mistaken, good luck with that bud!

Take some time out of your day/night to read helpful articles https://www.fiverr.com/academy/

A lot of Thanks your

Hi Bro,
Welcome to the fiverr,
Getting success is not what you can do in few days or few months. It needs consistent work, steady mind…
Before starting any work, you have to plan for full concentration about that job. otherwise you will loose the job along with the hope.
So,
As seller having some experience, i must say that you have to make your gig attractive. Send offers daily to the relevant buyer requests. you will get order…

Good Luck!

Take some time out of your day/night to read helpful articles

A lot of Thanks your

@hamjalal960 you contacted me via inbox uninvited. Please refrain from doing so. If you have any questions, create your own threads, this community is filled with many helpful users. Lucky for you, I didn’t report you. Good luck!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 61829_1.png

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and...

Contacting other users, moderators/admins by private message/inbox is not absolutely disallowed, but unless invited it is considered a breach of etiquette to do so. In particular, do not contact other users to ask for sales, mentoring, profile or forum help, etc. We recommend that you contact other users only if they invite it and realize that the user may report you for spam. There are times that users may have good reason for making contact off-forum, just take extra-special care in doing so.

@hamjalal960 you contacted me via inbox uninvited. Please refrain from doing so. If you have any questions, create your own threads, this community is filled with many helpful users. Lucky for you, I didn’t report you. Good luck!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 61829_1.png

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and...

Contacting other users, moderators/admins by private message/inbox is not absolutely disallowed, but unless invited it is considered a breach of etiquette to do so. In particular, do not contact other users to ask for sales, mentoring, profile or forum help, etc. We recommend that you contact other users only if they invite it and realize that the user may report you for spam. There are times that users may have good reason for making contact off-forum, just take extra-special care in doing so.

Thanks, For your good suggest.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived