Fiverr Community Forum

I'm not getting any orders or messages

Hi,

I recently joined Fiverr.com and I’m not getting any attention. My last order was about a month ago. Since then I’m not getting any orders or even messages. Maybe you could check my gigs and tell me what’s going on? Give me some advice, please.

https://www.fiverr.com/tricija/do-keyword-research-for-your-website

23 Likes

I also have more gigs:

3 Likes

After getting level 2 I am facing the same. Just few order from previous clients no new at all.

1 Like

Right… But do you know why?

me too :pensive:
zero order, zero message now :frowning_face:

1 Like

Would be nice to get some advice :roll_eyes:

I also face it. Some days my gigs are down so I don’t get any new messages & orders.

That’s not nice… How long you’re on Fiverr.com?

I am facing the same problem

Previously minimum 2 orders per day now seems 1 order per month :zipper_mouth_face:

Really? That’s weird… I wonder why that happened…

1 Like

There are a lot of things you can do to optimize the conversion of your gig.

1. Create a creative that generates clicks (I took a look at your gig and there you can add a picture with information or even create a video)
  2. Write in the description of the gig why someone should buy your links instead of someone else.

More and more people start to join Fiverr, so you need to stick out of the mass. Hope that helps :slight_smile: Let me know if I can help any further

3 Likes

As selling service is a one kind of business so never wait for buyer message first . Try to reach them through social media or any others way cause its your business . You have to give time also to find buyers

1 Like

I also Face It. No orders and no Messages.

You need to online more then 12 hours everyday. Also you can send buyer request everyday. Buyer request help you more order.

Me too … I am new seller . I opened gig before a few days(1weeks). But I don’t get any response form buyer. I am continuously sending buyer request. but not response anyone. Now i am very fell frustration. :pensive: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :sob:

1 Like

Brother I am active for over 12+ hours every day. I am sending continuously buyer requests every day. But not get any response. :cry: :cry:

You can follow this tips. Its help you for send buyer request. How to send a proper buyer request?

Best of luck. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you beloved brother :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

you are most welcome brother.

1 Like