I'm not getting any orders or messages

tricija

I also have more gigs:

favicon-32x32.png.3265294c247ba33733ac3e03a3a7050d.png Fiverr.com
write-seo-meta-titles-and-descriptions.jpg.2e3f0d93c503929077ac67e0fe6b3082.jpg

Tricija: I will write SEO meta titles and descriptions for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, Tricija will write SEO meta titles and descriptions. | If you're not getting enough organic traffic or your website doesn't show up on Google, then I can help you.SEO - is a must have | Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.3265294c247ba33733ac3e03a3a7050d.png Fiverr.com
create-manual-high-quality-dofollow-seo-backlinks.jpg.97668abd3892cb437b9087113b26fef2.jpg

Tricija: I will create manual high quality SEO backlinks for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, Tricija will create manual high quality SEO backlinks. | If you're looking for HIGH QUALITY backlinks, then this gig is exactly what you need. I'm offering you white hat manual backlinks.What will you get?High | Fiverr

There are a lot of things you can do to optimize the conversion of your gig.

1. Create a creative that generates clicks (I took a look at your gig and there you can add a picture with information or even create a video)
  2. Write in the description of the gig why someone should buy your links instead of someone else.

More and more people start to join Fiverr, so you need to stick out of the mass. Hope that helps 🙂 Let me know if I can help any further

Fiverr marketplace is now too much challenging and competitive, lot of sellers are belong in the same gig and skill. So it’s really a big challenge and also matters of luck. Again most of the buyer requests are fake or scammer so no guarantee to get order from them too. Most people use fake buyer requests for their own sake. Like visit and click ratio increasing their website, their own fiverr profile and gig and some of are hackers too.

Hello @tricija, I have checked your gigs, and I would suggest you check the categories of your gigs. Maybe they are not well placed. For example, your gig about writing SEO articles could be under another category instead of the long-form article category. Not sure if this is the problem, but maybe a review of your gigs can help. I wish you good luck!

Archived