Im not getting enough views on my gigs, what should I do?

I don’t expect hoards of traffic, but how can i get views for my gig? It seems that 0 views are not helping me.

Maybe you can help by viewing it? Thanks to all.

Here’s my gig list btw,

http://fiverr.com/wordpresexpert

I asked the same question last month, I was green icon, I received this reply

tn5rr2012 said: Welcome to Fiverr, we are glad you are here. You can contact Customer Support to see if they will push your gig to the front page. Good luck with your gig(s)
- I followed it and got to level two within a couple of weeks, hope this helps :slight_smile:

Yeah, don’t worry too much about the Gig’s click counter :-((

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I asked the same question last month, I was green icon, I received this reply

tn5rr2012 said: Welcome to Fiverr, we are glad you are here. You can contact Customer Support to see if they will push your gig to the front page. Good luck with your gig(s)
- I followed it and got to level two within a couple of weeks, hope this helps :slight_smile:

Yeah, don’t worry too much about the Gig’s click counter :-((

So it’s normal to see zero views? It’s a bug right? It seems my gigs are not getting any views. I was really in panic mode. Thanks for your output.

thanks @ magellon.

Well, how about that thing on the dashboard that says Active? It says Active:1 But I have 7 gigs that are active (green label)

(1) Currently I have 7 click counter but have done 17 gig. It maybe bcoz fiverr don’t updated the click counter or there’s something wrong with the click counter.

(2) Maximize your tools. You can add 2 more image on your gig profile + UPLOAD A VIDEO… Video helps you alot to maximize your sales.

Just my 2 cent…

@ pakarfiver well, hopefully your two cents will become 5dollars :slight_smile: thanks to all.

Reply to @vedmak: LOL. How do you find the time to fill orders and post witty comments in the forum all day?

View counter is not working…

So no worries…as of now…

As to your question, about what you should do, to get more views to your gigs

Have you Promote them, through places like Twitter or Facebook?

You can also use any blog you run to mention you have gigs available, giving the short discription thta Fiverr gives along with th link

Hope this helps

Where do you find the number of views for your gig?

Money is power and fiverr is no different. You just need to pour in the money to get your gig on page 1 for a couple of keywords.

Whats in it for fiverr if they just make the searches random and show any old gig?