I'm not getting order for 2 month. But why?

dm_guru

I would say consider this. Where are you ranked for those gigs, which page? you can open an incognito window and type your main keyword for the gig, and then find out where you are. If you are not on page 1 at least at the middle of the page you have no visibility so buyers cannot find you. If this is the case then you need to promote your gig and get more eyes to find your gig, either on social media, blogs, etc . If you are on page 1 and still not getting sales then look at your gig and find out what is wrong with it. Maybe it is your price, maybe it is your competitors that have better descriptions and copywriting, maybe is your images that are poor. Look at your competitors gigs to find out how theirs look and compare that with your gig. Hope this helps

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. (Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)
There are several English errors in your gigs, mainly capitalization issues.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. (Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

There are several English errors in your gigs, mainly capitalization issues.

Is my gig image design perfect?

Or i have to change those? Someone said that, my gig image wasn’t eye-catching, is it true?

Okay i’ll rewrite my gig description twice. Is there any issue in tittle?

Thank you so much for your time.

Best regards.

I would say consider this. Where are you ranked for those gigs, which page? you can open an incognito window and type your main keyword for the gig, and then find out where you are. If you are not on page 1 at least at the middle of the page you have no visibility so buyers cannot find you. If this is the case then you need to promote your gig and get more eyes to find your gig, either on social media, blogs, etc . If you are on page 1 and still not getting sales then look at your gig and find out what is wrong with it. Maybe it is your price, maybe it is your competitors that have better descriptions and copywriting, maybe is your images that are poor. Look at your competitors gigs to find out how theirs look and compare that with your gig. Hope this helps

Can you help me please?

How can i get position middle of page in 1st page?

Can you please describe, how can i improve gig impression, views, and clicks?

I will be glad, best regards.

Can you help me please?

How can i get position middle of page in 1st page?

Can you please describe, how can i improve gig impression, views, and clicks?

I will be glad, best regards.

You need visibility, sales which will result in reviews and then that results in more customers trusting your services. So be patient, optimize your gigs with great images, copywriting, offer great bonuses, etc. The way to get visibility is to promote your gigs online in social media, blogs, youtube etc. Hope this helps

Archived