I'm not getting orders by my gigs from last 20 days

cad_engineers

Hi
I’m new in fiverr. I’ve opened my first gig in November. In first 30 days, I’ve completed 4 order with 3 positive review and 5 stars. But from 17th December, I haven’t get any buyer knock in my gig and the impressions and click starts to become down. Please advice me what I need to do? Is it possible to have probably that the buyers are on vacation that’s why I’m getting less click and not finding orders from gig?
Advance Thank you.
Regards
Cad_engineers

Fiverr is a competitive marketplace, everyone will have highs and lows on the platform. I’m sure they’re many people offering the same thing you do, you just have to be patient and in the meantime maybe perfect your craft, improve your gig if you have to, revamp your gig description to make yourself stand out from the rest as there are many sellers on Fiverr. Hope this helps. everyone is facing this issue just be patient.

Fiverr is a competitive marketplace, everyone will have highs and lows on the platform. I’m sure they’re many people offering the same thing you do, you just have to be patient and in the meantime maybe perfect your craft, improve your gig if you have to, revamp your gig description to make yourself stand out from the rest as there are many sellers on Fiverr. Hope this helps. everyone is facing this issue just be patient.

Thankyou so much for your advice.❤️

Archived