Fiverr Community Forum

I'm not getting orders help me

Hey everyone! I did a lot of work on my gigs I made many changes and my impressions and clicks increased, I received 3 messages from clients, but they didn’t put orders. I don’t understand where is the problem I have +150 impressions on my gigs and ~ 10 clicks. Can anyone check ( again :dizzy_face:) and spot some mistakes :roll_eyes:
drthanina | Animation for Kids, Translation | Fiverr
Thank y’all

Find Yourself lucky that you received 3 messages from users. When I started, I received my first order after 5 months and for $5 only. Give it some time, read forum members tactics that they used, some organic marketing and other possible stuff that you can do. Creating a gig is not enough to get orders.

2 Likes

you have to be patient and instead of just waiting, you can improve your profile by taking the online Fiverr class and test. that might help. I got my first order by doing that and paid $16.but without review. well, i am still working on to reach more customers. good luck!

1 Like

It is if it is a standout gig that is attractive, well designed, clear in details and expectations, competitively priced, in demand, and realistic in what will be delivered.

Patience and luck also play a part, but having a well made and appealing gig may be absolutely enough to potentially attract orders.

2 Likes