I'm not getting orders. Please tell me what I have to do. Me also share my Gigs on social media. Help me friends

muhammadilyas12

I am n0t getting orders. Please tell me what I have to do. Me also share my Gigs on social media. Help

Me also share my Gigs on social media. Help

Meesa think you gotta learn how to market correctly. Meesa think you be successful if you think of your gigs like a bizzniss.

Meesa think you gotta learn how to market correctly. Meesa think you be successful if you think of your gigs like a bizzniss.

en.wikipedia.org
220px-There%27s_no_crying_in_baseball%21_%284549295140%29.jpg

Empathy

Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within their frame of reference, that is, the capacity to place oneself in another's position. There are many definitions for empathy that encompass a broad range of emotional states. Types of empathy include cognitive empathy, emotional empathy, and somatic empathy. The English word empathy is derived from the Ancient Greek word εμπάθεια (empatheia, meaning "physical affection or passion"). This, in turn, c...

421599353_260px-There27s_no_crying_in_baseball21_28454929514029.jpg.abcd94cc1309a033cdfd7eb1c0e8ef59.jpg

mesa thinks you are jar jar binks. Mesa think if you are just posting a link to your gig on social media people are going to take no notice. Mesa thinks you need to set up a sales funnel and send people there.If you just post links and act like one of the desperados people will ignore you. mesa thinks you need to give something (information) & then presell.Mesa thinks that and jar jar agrees.

en.wikipedia.org
220px-There%27s_no_crying_in_baseball%21_%284549295140%29.jpg

Empathy

Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within their frame of reference, that is, the capacity to place oneself in another's position. There are many definitions for empathy that encompass a broad range of emotional states. Types of empathy include cognitive empathy, emotional empathy, and somatic empathy. The English word empathy is derived from the Ancient Greek word εμπάθεια (empatheia, meaning "physical affection or passion"). This, in turn, c...

en.wikipedia.org

Sarcasm

Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt". Sarcasm may employ ambivalence, although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic. Most noticeable in spoken word, sarcasm is mainly distinguished by the inflection with which it is spoken and is largely context-dependent. The word comes from the Greek σαρκασμός (sarkasmós) which is taken from σαρκάζειν (sarkázein) meaning "to tear flesh, bite the lip in rage, sneer". It is first recorded in English in 1579, in an...

220px-Il_570xN.1169561018_68jd.jpg.2366456064812937c604f249c4842cff.jpg

Archived