Fiverr Community Forum

I'm not new on Fivere

I’m not new on Fiverr, I’ve lost my previous ID. I’ve been working on WordPress for 4 years, but how do I get started if no one believes in this new ID? My previous ID also had 20, 5 Ster review. So I will say that someone trusts me and gives me work, don’t cheat. Visit my profile

1 Like

wish you a very warm welcome on fiverr

2 Likes

wishing you very luck for your journey.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Dear me too wishing to you.

What exactly do you mean.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Mr momin vai me too wishing to you.

I have an another Fiverr account which I have already lost.

What do you mean by lost. Do you mean Fiverr disabled it.

I mean my previous account is now restriceted

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Making another account is against the Terms of Service and this new account is likely to be disabled at any moment.

You need to wait for the outcome regarding your initial account.

1 Like

Yes bro!!! you now u r in right way