I'm not receiving order

zile_khan

hello every one …

https://www.fiverr.com/zile_khan/be-your-expert-virtual-assistant

This is my 15th day on fiverr but not receiving any order. will u check my profile and guide me about any improvement if required to received my first order. please guide me .

thanx @zile_khan

This is my 15th day on fiverr but not receiving any order.

Are you doing any marketing and promotion of your gig?

This is my 15th day on fiverr but not receiving any order.

Are you doing any marketing and promotion of your gig?

yup i am doing dear … my impressions clicks and views are very gud.i have sent 75 offers yet .20 hrs online but not to avail 😦

I think you need to figure out what your target audience is. I like your profile but it seems very general, I myself would love to hire a virtual assistant, but I’m not very sure of what you actually offer and how it would help my business. If you focus on what value you bring your client and market accordingly, that would help you get many more orders than anything else.

I think you need to figure out what your target audience is. I like your profile but it seems very general, I myself would love to hire a virtual assistant, but I’m not very sure of what you actually offer and how it would help my business. If you focus on what value you bring your client and market accordingly, that would help you get many more orders than anything else.

i think it will be a good suggestion to my offer .thnx dear @mabelma

yup i am doing dear … my impressions clicks and views are very gud.i have sent 75 offers yet .20 hrs online but not to avail 😦

First of all, don’t call me dear. It is unprofessional and inappropriate in a business setting.

Second, what kind of marketing and promotion are you doing? Sending responses to buyer requests is NOT marketing and promotion, it is merely competing for a posted job.

Third, being online constantly will not make you successful.

Who are your target customers, and where are they located? Figure this out, and you’ll be able to do actual, productive, targeted marketing. Until then, it doesn’t sound like you’re doing anything to build your business. Sitting back and waiting for random orders is not building your business.

First of all, don’t call me dear. It is unprofessional and inappropriate in a business setting.

Second, what kind of marketing and promotion are you doing? Sending responses to buyer requests is NOT marketing and promotion, it is merely competing for a posted job.

Third, being online constantly will not make you successful.

Who are your target customers, and where are they located? Figure this out, and you’ll be able to do actual, productive, targeted marketing. Until then, it doesn’t sound like you’re doing anything to build your business. Sitting back and waiting for random orders is not building your business.

thanks for this suggestion:neutral_face:

Archived