I'm not yet get order in fiverr

sanitahasnu

Hello and welcome to Fiverr! Your question is very common for new sellers, and there are many things one could say in response. Fortunately the information is easily available. Just use the search option here in the forum for a few keywords, such as “how can I get my first order,” or any other similar wording. I promise that any question of that sort will return many responses with many helpful tips for you to consider. I hope you take advantage of this resource and quickly get your first order followed by many more very soon. Again, welcome to Fiverr! Cheers!

how to send 10 buyer request? pls explain it thanks

If you use the navigator, go to more -> buyers requests

You can also use the mobile app, in that case click on an icon that look like a profile and then click on buyers requests

First thing, the way you write your gig will impact number of people who’ll find you gig and make a command, there are lot of topics in tips section in the forum you can take a look at.

Note: try to avoid bad buyers because the first review is the most important

How to create buyer request? @sahrear_anik

It’s the buyers who create “buyers request”, the the sellers send an offer to them, look at my previous answer on how to find buyers request, another thing i didn’t mentioned , the page buyers request will only show you request that are at the same category as your gig that means if you have no gig on your profile, the buyers request will always be blank

It’s the buyers who create “buyers request”, the the sellers send an offer to them, look at my previous answer on how to find buyers request, another thing i didn’t mentioned , the page buyers request will only show you request that are at the same category as your gig that means if you have no gig on your profile, the buyers request will always be blank

But its blank in my space. Pls refer attached

Screenshot_2020-05-08-19-12-35-28_5858a19279ddd3b9634277a5bf37e3bf.thumb.png.8ced2fa09cb25b5051be25628894b728.png
Screenshot_2020-05-08-19-12-35-28_5858a19279ddd3b9634277a5bf37e3bf720×1600 26.4 KB

anyone can’t help get your orders…
but you can call buyer very honestly .
tell him i can do your work in this period, and after i will provide bla bala bala free. 🤭
this is unique service , never you can find 😝

and respect buyers… do them work very quickly… call them sir/maam/name…

Archived