"I'm on vacation"? But I didn't turn on vacation mode!

So I just looked at my profile and I saw something that said “I’m on vacation” next to my description. I didn’t turn on vacation mode. I’ve contacted Customer Support for answers. Anyone else seeing this on their profile?

Yes, I’ve just noticed it as well. When I go to My Gigs I still have an option to go the a vacation (it’s turned off) and choose its duration, so not sure what’s happening. :confused:

I’ve checked several profiles, including my own. On some it says that they’re on vacation (including my profile), on some not. When clicking on gigs, it’s still possible to place the order, so the bug seems to be on the profile page only.

exactly same thing happened with me , my profile say that I’m on vacation. But I’m not actually on vacation. I need help

Oh my gosh, I was about to post about this. Glad to know I’m not the only one facing this… huhu… I sent a ticket to Customer Support already… This may actually affect our orders if not solved right away :frowning:

Wooohoo hahaha I guess we must be all enjoying a vacation :)) B-) … Someone pass me some fruits and beverages please. :smiley:

I am facing the same problem. I have requested Fiverr Customer Support Team to fix it. I hope, they will fix it very soon.

Everything seems to be fine from my end now, hopefully in everyone elses as well! :slight_smile:

Looks like they fixed it. :slight_smile:

Yep, it’s gone now! :slight_smile:

Same happens to me but i can’t unpause my gigs!