Fiverr Forum

I'm really hurt by Fiverr

Hi there all :slight_smile:

I’m not in the forums much so let me introduce myself.

I’m known as chrisleevella on Fiverr. I’ve been a top rated seller for nearly two years with a 100% positive rating from 2000+ orders.

I’m also full time Fiverr entrepreneur (7 months and counting).

My little rant:

Recently I had a buyer order a testimonial from me. He sent me the script and I sent him the video. Business as usual!

To my surprise, he left me a negative review and when I asked why, he said because the script is not complete and my italian is bad.

Now I’m half italian and I speak fluent italian which means means my Italian is as good as it gets. But this didn’t really bother me as everybody is entitled to their own opinion BUT…

About the script I checked (and double checked) and I confirmed that what he sent me. THERE IS NOTHING MISSING!

I sent this buyer a message explaining to him that the script is all there but he (as of now) refuses to answer me.

Now I’m very proud of the fact that I managed to keep a 100% positive rating and I’m really proud of my business so a negative review that I don’t deserve really, really bothers me. Anybody the same?

I asked Fiverr Support to check on it (as I always do when I’m having a problem with a buyer) but for the first time, they are refusing to help me.

This really hurts. BIG TIME!

Over the years I have over-delivered to damn near every customer so to keep Fiverr’s customers (and mine) happy.

Then when I get an unfair review like this one they refuse to help me out? Sorry this is not the Fiverr I know.

Anyways I apologise for the long rant and feel free to add your comments below.

Would love to hear your opinion on the matter :slight_smile:

PS: I’m going to try and be more active on the forums, this place is great! :slight_smile:

Reply to @madmoo:

Thanks MadMoo! I’m glad somebody understands. I was about to lose my mind lol thinking I’m over reacting to this LOL.

I think I’m going to give the buyer some more time and then try to contact support again.

Do you think I can ask for a different CS rep?

It really, really hurts when you get a negative review that you don’t deserve after the effort you put in.

I was working all the way through Good Friday and Easter to make the deadlines instead of spending them with family.

To know that Fiverr doesn’t have my back and doesn’t appreciate my effort is very hurtful.

Thanks for your comment, it has really helped me ease my mind a bit. :slight_smile:

Chris

Reply to @madmoo: Thanks MadMoo! Yes I know Max he is very helpful. I have talked to him before.

I’m going to wait for the buyer maybe he sends me a message then try to contact support again.

Thanks for your help :wink: