I'm Rhona, and I've now returned to Fiverr after so many years :>

I’m 20 years old and created a new account here on Fiverr. I’m an animator and illustrator. I used Fiverr back in my freshmen highschool days, hoping to have extra allowance and failed :’>

I deleted that account and thought that I’d never come back, but here I am, now a college sophomore pursuing my degree in animation!

I like drawing and designing characters. I’ve drawn a bunch of DND characters for my friends and also did some character designs of my own. I think my art has grown a lot compared to my high school days.

Hope my experience with Fiverr will be a lot more engaging this time around :’>

Welcome back to fiverr . Fiverr is a very amazing website , she change my life a lot . If you do your best here , you will be surprised at the changes it brings to your life 🙂

I do hope that I get more opportunities this time around~

Welcome back to Fiverr. I’m in a similar position after recently rejoining Fiverr after multiple years away from the platform. It’s even busier than before with more buyers and sellers but I’m definitely getting more orders than I did when first starting 10 years ago!

Welcome back to the fiverr. It’s an amazing freelancing platform.As you didn’t get success before i wish you will be doing great this time with the help of skill you have gained these year.Best Wishes!

That’s very kind, thank you!

Welcome back to Fiverr. I’m in a similar position after recently rejoining Fiverr after multiple years away from the platform. It’s even busier than before with more buyers and sellers but I’m definitely getting more orders than I did when first starting 10 years ago!

I hope I experience the same thing!!! 😅

Thanks so much!

Archived