Fiverr Community Forum

I'm Rhona, and I've now returned to Fiverr after so many years :>

I’m 20 years old and created a new account here on Fiverr. I’m an animator and illustrator. I used Fiverr back in my freshmen highschool days, hoping to have extra allowance and failed :’>

I deleted that account and thought that I’d never come back, but here I am, now a college sophomore pursuing my degree in animation!

I like drawing and designing characters. I’ve drawn a bunch of DND characters for my friends and also did some character designs of my own. I think my art has grown a lot compared to my high school days.

Hope my experience with Fiverr will be a lot more engaging this time around :’>

12 Likes

Welcome back to fiverr . Fiverr is a very amazing website , she change my life a lot . If you do your best here , you will be surprised at the changes it brings to your life :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@rhona_casco Welcome community again

2 Likes

Thank you very much :blush:
I do hope that I get more opportunities this time around~

Thank you!!! :blush:

Welcome back to Fiverr.:blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the fiverr.

1 Like

Welcome back!

Good luck on your journey!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

good luck Rhona, I am new here too

1 Like

Thanks! Good luck too. I hope we get lots of opportunities :v:

Welcome back to fiver. I would say i am also a type of newcomer as i did create account some time before but didnt use it at all. Now here i am trying to be active more.

1 Like

Welcome back to the fiverr. It’s an amazing freelancing platform.As you didn’t get success before i wish you will be doing great this time with the help of skill you have gained these year.Best Wishes!

1 Like

Welcome back to the Fiverr community.
I do hope and believe you will have a more rewarding experience this time around.
Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Welcome back to Fiverr. I’m in a similar position after recently rejoining Fiverr after multiple years away from the platform. It’s even busier than before with more buyers and sellers but I’m definitely getting more orders than I did when first starting 10 years ago!

1 Like

@rhona_casco Welcome to fiverr siz. All the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome back to fiverr😇

1 Like

Welcome back and enjoy your stay.

1 Like

That’s very kind, thank you!

1 Like

I hope I experience the same thing!!! :sweat_smile:
Thanks so much!

1 Like