I'm sending buyer requests but no one is responding, what should I do?

developer_ayon

Along with you, there might be thousands of sellers submitting proposals to the same buyer request. So the person with best portfolio, best reviews, with good offer have more chance to win the task. so be patient and try to be more specific as possible when you’re writing proposals for the buyer request and try to prove that you’re a good candidate for the task they’re expected to be done.

Along with you, there might be thousands of sellers submitting proposals to the same buyer request. So the person with best portfolio, best reviews, with good offer have more chance to win the task. so be patient and try to be more specific as possible when you’re writing proposals for the buyer request and try to prove that you’re a good candidate for the task they’re expected to be done.

Yeah that’s right but as a new seller I don’t have reviews. Is it possible to get order then?

Yeah that’s right but as a new seller I don’t have reviews. Is it possible to get order then?

Yeah, still you have the chance of winning. Don’t expect to get an order out of a buyer request just because you’re offering $5 for a $100 worth of project. probably that won’t happen. you more likely get hired for what you elaborate in your proposal message. you can express how you understand that requirement and how you’re going to tackle it, basically flex your enthusiasm for that task. That’ll lead to have more wins.

Write down some following steps when you send the offers:

1. Read 2/3 Times what the clients need actually
  2. Send them the offer including the right things they need.
  3. Please write them the summery about their needs
    Reminder: Not to send them the offer template which you ready before.
    Hope you will success on Fiverr soon. Wish you a happy freelancing Exclusively on Fiverr. Thank you.

Archived