I'm so bored with Fiverr. Why?

wattgram

Hello,

The guy in this gig is a liar and sends fake hits to people because I am promoting them on social media. In this way, the customer buys over and over again, but of course this is not written in his gig.
My gig in honestly sending hits was deleted when I wrote, 60 days later I received 15 orders. Why does Fiverr confirm wiper gig?

Mod Note: 📋 Profile url removed. It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs.
I m boring…

Hello,

The guy in this gig is a liar and sends fake hits to people because I am promoting them on social media. In this way, the customer buys over and over again, but of course this is not written in his gig.

My gig in honestly sending hits was deleted when I wrote, 60 days later I received 15 orders. Why does Fiverr confirm wiper gig?

Mod Note: 📋 Profile url removed. It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs.

I m boring…

sends fake hits to people

In this way, the customer buys over and over again

Why does Fiverr confirm wiper gig?

What is the service here, who is selling what and who is the target buyer?

sends fake hits to people

In this way, the customer buys over and over again

Why does Fiverr confirm wiper gig?

What is the service here, who is selling what and who is the target buyer?

Service is Wattpad promoting

But the service providers present it like social media promoting and send fake hits.

It is not deleted for lying in gig.

Service is Wattpad promoting

But the service providers present it like social media promoting and send fake hits.

It is not deleted for lying in gig.

Wattpad promoting

Oh, sorry. I have no idea what Wattpad is and what HITs mean, but I searched it on fiverr and it is for books or something and by “hits” is meant clicks, the more clicks book gets it is more popular and that results in … I do not know.

Either way, the services are there on Fiverr, 62 of them especially for wattpad.

service providers present it like social media promoting and send fake hits.

How do you know it is fake hits?

Wattpad promoting

Oh, sorry. I have no idea what Wattpad is and what HITs mean, but I searched it on fiverr and it is for books or something and by “hits” is meant clicks, the more clicks book gets it is more popular and that results in … I do not know.

Either way, the services are there on Fiverr, 62 of them especially for wattpad.

service providers present it like social media promoting and send fake hits.

If you look at the other gigs of this person, you can see that he has sent hits. Hits is like visitors but fake.

This way Wattpad increases the number of reads! It is forbidden to increase the wattpad read count by sending hits! but Fiverr doesn’t see it

When I do this job, it deletes my gigs

I wish there was a site to replace Fiverr.

If you look at the other gigs of this person, you can see that he has sent hits. Hits is like visitors but fake.

This way Wattpad increases the number of reads! It is forbidden to increase the wattpad read count by sending hits! but Fiverr doesn’t see it

When I do this job, it deletes my gigs

khm khm. Hold up.

So person “A” (I came late so I did not catch the seller you are referring to) is offering fake hits on Fiverr for wattpad and you, person “B” are complaining that Fiverr is not letting you do the same thing?

When I do this job

You mean forbidden job?

it deletes my gigs

And person “A” gig is still active…

Is this correct or did I miss something?

So you can do forbiden thing there?

khm khm. Hold up.

So person “A” (I came late so I did not catch the seller you are referring to) is offering fake hits on Fiverr for wattpad and you, person “B” are complaining that Fiverr is not letting you do the same thing?

When I do this job

You mean forbidden job?

it deletes my gigs

Is this correct or did I miss something?

Yes

You mean forbidden job?

Yes

YESSSSSSSS.

He does it and it is not deleted, why shouldn’t I?

Yes

You mean forbidden job?

Yes

YESSSSSSSS.

image.jpg.9151e0dd94ef2ca4473b0563a3eaebdd.jpg

So all these are fake and should be removed:

image.thumb.png.3d67238f02b904918b289b7c7189273d.png
image829×1361 513 KB

Maybe it was your wording of the GIG description. What did they say the reason for deleting GIG?

Maybe it was your wording of the GIG description. What did they say the reason for deleting GIG?

Believe me, I’ve been doing this on different sites since 2016. And yes it’s all fake. If you look a little, you’ll realize that they are all duplicated by one person.

They said:

Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.

Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

Maybe I think fiverr is racist.

Believe me, I’ve been doing this on different sites since 2016. And yes it’s all fake. If you look a little, you’ll realize that they are all duplicated by one person.

They said:

Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.

Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

Maybe I think fiverr is racist.

So, it is Sunday. How many monitors you have set up? Start TV series or something on monitor one and on monitor two open Fiverr main site and flag everybody, send reports on their GIGs and their profiles.

Click me image.png.3e158f681e068a77bd1255f548d08ae8.png

image.png.5c5b429b90c76a04fca92a512494596a.png

Why be bored when you can flag everybody?

So, it is Sunday. How many monitors you have set up? Start TV series or something on monitor one and on monitor two open Fiverr main site and flag everybody, send reports on their GIGs and their profiles.

Click me image

You didn’t believe in a profession that earned $ 400 in 1 week. Congratulations you are rich

You do not know the size of this sector and it does not seem convincing to you 🙂

If you legalize an illegal job, you’ll get rich on Fiverr;)

This is the situation here

You didn’t believe in a profession that earned $ 400 in 1 week. Congratulations you are rich

You do not know the size of this sector and it does not seem convincing to you 🙂

If you legalize an illegal job, you’ll get rich on Fiverr;)

This is the situation here

ha?

image.jpg.d2fc8639341a30ab222fa8d25702e338.jpg

OK. You officially lost me. Fiverr banned you. Others are not banned.

You want Fiverr to un-ban you - not gonna happen.

And you do not want to spend time reporting everyone else to get banned?

Then there is nothing you can do.

Finito.

Click me image

Someone can’t just flag everybody just because they’re doing promotion unless they have proof they’re doing something against the TOS. Fiverr haven’t said wattpad promotion is against the TOS.

“Fake engagement and traffic” is against the rules. Maybe that’s what the OP is saying one gig is doing but there needs to be proof.

Fiverr banned you. Others are not banned.

Fiverr deleted/denied one of his gigs. He has another one up (similar I think). His account isn’t banned.

Someone can’t just flag everybody just because they’re doing promotion unless they have proof they’re doing something against the TOS. Fiverr haven’t said wattpad promotion is against the TOS.

“Fake engagement and traffic” is against the rules. Maybe that’s what the OP is saying one gig is doing but there needs to be proof.

Fiverr banned you. Others are not banned.

Fiverr deleted/denied one of his gigs. He has another one up (similar I think). His account isn’t banned.

How will Fiverr see the proof? He’s totally taken away from hits, but he’s sending hits?

As I said "If you legalize a illegal job, you’ll get rich on Fiverr;)

Otherwise, you cannot make money by painting pictures on fiverr. In this sector, 400-700 dollars are earned in a week.

ha?

OK. You officially lost me. Fiverr banned you. Others are not banned.

You want Fiverr to un-ban you - not gonna happen.

And you do not want to spend time reporting everyone else to get banned?

Then there is nothing you can do.

Finito.

Fiverr banned you.

The OP has an active gig.

Your account was flagged

Check this out: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

How will Fiverr see the proof? He’s totally taken away from hits, but he’s sending hits?

As I said "If you legalize a illegal job, you’ll get rich on Fiverr;)

Otherwise, you cannot make money by painting pictures on fiverr. In this sector, 400-700 dollars are earned in a week.

If you have proof the buyer is doing something against the TOS you can report it with the proof described in the box. If you don’t have proof they’re doing anything against the TOS you shouldn’t report the gig(s). You need to describe what the violation is and you also can give a reference link.

It’s a very sad platform. My gig remained active for 15 days and then deleted. I made $ 300 in 15 days while it was a new seller. I will try again and again, then, if the account is closed, I will open it again, receive customer information, communicate by e-mail, I do not give commission to Fiverr. Is this the right thing?

It’s a very sad platform. My gig remained active for 15 days and then deleted. I made $ 300 in 15 days while it was a new seller. I will try again and again, then, if the account is closed, I will open it again, receive customer information, communicate by e-mail, I do not give commission to Fiverr. Is this the right thing?

I made $ 300 in 15 days

??? from 62 sellers I found only some had sales.

Show earning page screenshot please…

if the account is closed, I will open it again,

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I made $ 300 in 15 days

??? from 62 sellers I found only some had sales.

fiverrrrrxxxxxxx-1.thumb.png.eff3dcee68b70d89e4f7c90c5b3a0130.png
fiverrrrrxxxxxxx-11508×1194 190 KB

If you do an illegal job legally, you are rich.

Account : new seller and 15-20 order just 15 days additional income only 1 hour a day

Do you understand why I am writing here?

Don’t forget you would also need new ids and withdrawal methods for each new account to be able to get paid.

Yeah. Good luck with that. Fiverr holds the right to not give you your funds after your account was disabled, if you did something fishy.

If you do an illegal job legally, you are rich.

Account : new seller and 15-20 order just 15 days additional income only 1 hour a day

Do you understand why I am writing here?

You could check with CS what was wrong with the gig that got denied (what caused it to be denied). So you could make sure you don’t create a gig in future that also gets denied for the same reason. ie. make sure all future gigs are okay with Fiverr’s rules.

Yes

You mean forbidden job?

Yes

YESSSSSSSS.

He robbed a bank and didn’t get caught, and you’re complaining because you robbed a bank and got caught and punished?

Archived