I'm so confused about the categories, I'm not sure where to place my gig

barbarasosan

Hi there!

I just created my first gig a few days ago and I realize that I might be having some problems with the category of my gig. I do grant research and it doesn’t seem to fit in any of the categories. I categorized my gig as Writing and Translation as it seems to be what most people who do what I do does. But I’m still unsure if that should be the category where I should place my gig. If I wanted to have my gig in two categories at the same time, would that be possible?
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi there!

I’m new here and I still find everything very confusing. I’ve watched all the videos, browsed around some sellers, created my first gig, explored the app, and searched for questions that I had on the forum. However, I still find everything overwhelming and confusing. Is so hard to get answers to some very specific questions we might have! I already created a post for one of the questions I had and I got some answers. I would love to hear from you some suggestions on how to learn how to better use friverr so I start making some money.

Thanks!

Archived