Fiverr Community Forum

I'm so happy...GOT MY FIRST GIG ORDER!

I started 3 days ago as a Newbie, a little confused about the functions on Fiverr, BUT SO HAPPY I got an order as quickly as I did. What a wonderful experience!! Grateful for sharing my GOD given blessings for others. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::slightly_smiling_face:

I also had my first bad experience as well…BUT SEEING AS I AM CONFIDENT IN GOD’S SERVICE, that issue was quickly resolved. I am not sure why there are bullies who want to diminish our spirits…NON THE LESS…I SENT HIM LIGHT AND LOVE. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Cool :sunglasses:Happy to hear that. i also wattling for my first order. But i haven’t yet .

Sure, you too will. Just keep promoting your services.

2 Likes

Wow! An order within first 3 days is really impressive. Congratulations OP! Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Could you please help me? let me know how to promote my gigs ?

I am not the best person to answer this. Do some research and you will find several ways to.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your Consideration . Cool :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

HAVE FAITH…IT WILL HAPPEN.:pray::hearts:

1 Like

Thank You So Much ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

THANK YOU:slightly_smiling_face::hearts::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

My heartiest congrats. continue work . never give up :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats… Do best work and Get more order…

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face::hearts::hearts::pray::pray:

1 Like

God willing,thank you :slightly_smiling_face::hearts::hearts::hearts::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Congratulations!!
Keep up your good work.

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::hearts::hearts::hearts::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Best of luck @psychicisa ! happy fiverring :grinning:

1 Like

:grinning::heart_eyes::pray::pray::pray::pray::hearts::hearts::hearts: thank you!! God bless

Congratulation!
Go ahead.

congratuation…

1 Like