Fiverr Community Forum

I'm so sad,I've spent too much on Fiverr

I‘m so sad,I’m a girl from China and began selling my skills on Fiverr 3 months ago.
Today,when I logged in my account,Fiverr asked me to upload my IDcard and my photo,as soon as I uploaded,my account was disabled and I could not log in any more.
I wonder why it happened,and I didn’t do anything wrong,I just sell my skills and I have only one account.
I want to recover my account because I spent too much time here and I’m very very upset now.
And Fiverr gave me no reasons,just told me that my account was disabled and I can’t take my money on my account
Please help me and give me some advice,thank you very much.

5 Likes

I’m so disappointed,I have tried my best on every gig I sell

1 Like

You’ll have to get in touch with Fiverr to see why your account was disabled. Did you get an email from them?

2 Likes

I recieved the email,they just told me that my account is disabled and didn’t explain why

1 Like

Your best bet is to contact customer support and ask if they can outline in detail why your account was disabled.

3 Likes

Can I find a real person in customer support?

2 Likes

Yes, click on https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new
A real Fiverr support agent will reply to you, be patient though as support is inundated with tickets at the moment with the surge in Fiverr use during the coronavirus pandemic.

4 Likes

Just verify your account using Nid card, passport, driving licences and then you can login.
I think there is no different way.

1 Like

Yes you can talk to real people, it will take time and you better be precise with the informations about your problem in your mail.

2 Likes

How can I use the way you provide to log in?I can just use username and password

2 Likes

Contact CS and they will give you again verification link and watch some video on YouTube for better results

1 Like

You can also email Customer Support at support@fiverr.com if necessary.

2 Likes

No worries. Please you just contact to fiverr Support. and share your account info with them. they are very friendly.

Thanks!!!I am trying to send emails now