I'm still not getting jobs

nicenietzsche

I think your rates are a bit high for a newbie (on Fiverr). Lower the price and once you get swamped with work, increase the rates. With a little bit of luck, you will be able to increase the rates quickly (within 3-4 months). At the moment, your primary goal should be getting a few 5 star ratings rather than making money.

Okay. How low should I go? Should I do $5 or is there a middle ground?

Start with with $5 for X amount of words. Check what others with similar gigs offer and you will get an idea. That’s just my opinion, don’t hold me responsible for anything that might happen after changing the rates 🙂

I just checked your gig and it looks great. Vibrant, clear, and professional. I suspect md0000 has the right idea with dropping your rates to start out. I am sure you will see results. Incidentally, I checked in because of the title of the thread. I’m not yet getting jobs either though I know I have to just keep marketing myself and will also add more gigs. If anyone is interesting in checking out my very first gig it’s at https://www.fiverr.com/michaelkilliany/deliver-a-quality-voice-over-tailored-to-your-needs

I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Why is my post being flagged as spam?? The topic of the thread is “I’m still not getting jobs.” I read nicenietzsche original post, checked out his gig, listened to it, and gave feedback. Because I am in a similar position to nicenietzsche, I included a link to my gig to get some feedback- all of which are relevant to the thread topic. 🤨

Hi,

Unfortunately, other users are not allowed to post links to their gigs in these kind of posts… as it detracts attention from the OP’s gigs to yours…

But, you are more than welcome to create your own post with a link to your own gig… And I am sure forum users will be able to help you out.

I hope you understood 🙂

Hi,

Unfortunately, other users are not allowed to post links to their gigs in these kind of posts… as it detracts attention from the OP’s gigs to yours…

But, you are more than welcome to create your own post with a link to your own gig… And I am sure forum users will be able to help you out.

I hope you understood 🙂

Okay, understood. Thanks for the explanation.

Archived