Fiverr Community Forum

I'm still waiting for the first order :)

Hello everyone,

I’m still waiting for the first order. https://www.fiverr.com/users/yusufbayram285 this is my page. I’ve excellent experiences. I published my main 4 experience as gig.

Help me how can I sell my first gig?

Regards.

2 Likes

hello … please make your thumbnail eye catchy

2 Likes

Thanks for this tip. I will.

1 Like

welcome. you will try

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 14 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (IMG) point 2 (especially, play your video):

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

2 Likes

how long you r waiting man??

check the buyer requests and apply …

1 Like

Hello, sir! I got 2 job but still I’m waiting new jobs since last month.

Hello sir,

I checked but there is only 1 job.

Hello Everyone,
Actually, we aren’t inspired in working place because we have no more experience. So if you have wanted to achieve something good then you have to learn something good. When you achieve 1st new any job then your inspiration always creates opportunities to do something new. So stick with patience and you will definitely achieve something better.
Thanks, Regards
Syl MA Hasan
WordPress Developer Since 2015 for the local market place and then 2019 move to Fiverr.

1 Like