I'm stuck in a loop

suzstephens

I bought some CSS revisions to my site yesterday from a seller in ******. He asked for access to my site. Since my email address is needed to access it, I sent him a jpeg file with all the info he needed. I stayed up until 2:00 and sent several messages asking him if he was able to access the site. He didn’t answer any of my messages, but submitted a notification this morning that the work was finished even though doesn’t seem to have fixed either issue that I asked him to fix. I don’t know where to go with this since he doesn’t answer my messages.

I tried to submit a help request in the support center but my submissions keep failing.

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

Sorry to hear about your negative experience.

What do you mean when you say your submissions to the support center keep failing?

I don’t remember the exact wording, but when I tried to submit the form in either Safari or Chrome, I got an error message indicating the the submission failed.

I got someone else locally to fix my issue and have changed the password to my account. I would like to just cancel the gig since the guy isn’t working out, but I don’t know how to do that.

First you’ll need to tell the seller that you want to cancel the order because they didn’t deliver as promised. If you don’t get a reply, open a ticket with Support and tell them you didn’t receive what you were promised. You may need some evidence to prove this.

If you can’t get through to Support because of a technical error, you can email Fiverr at support@fiverr.com.

Fiverr should then cancel the order for you and return your money.

First you’ll need to tell the seller that you want to cancel the order because they didn’t deliver as promised. If you don’t get a reply, open a ticket with Support and tell them you didn’t receive what you were promised. You may need some evidence to prove this.

If you can’t get through to Support because of a technical error, you can email Fiverr at support@fiverr.com.

Fiverr should then cancel the order for you and return your money.

Thank you for the support email!

Guest ahnaftmehal

Sorry to hear about your negative experience.

What do you mean when you say your submissions to the support center keep failing?

😥

Archived