Fiverr Community Forum

I'm stuck in a loop

I bought some CSS revisions to my site yesterday from a seller in ******. He asked for access to my site. Since my email address is needed to access it, I sent him a jpeg file with all the info he needed. I stayed up until 2:00 and sent several messages asking him if he was able to access the site. He didn’t answer any of my messages, but submitted a notification this morning that the work was finished even though doesn’t seem to have fixed either issue that I asked him to fix. I don’t know where to go with this since he doesn’t answer my messages.

I tried to submit a help request in the support center but my submissions keep failing.

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your negative experience.

What do you mean when you say your submissions to the support center keep failing?

I don’t remember the exact wording, but when I tried to submit the form in either Safari or Chrome, I got an error message indicating the the submission failed.

I got someone else locally to fix my issue and have changed the password to my account. I would like to just cancel the gig since the guy isn’t working out, but I don’t know how to do that.

First you’ll need to tell the seller that you want to cancel the order because they didn’t deliver as promised. If you don’t get a reply, open a ticket with Support and tell them you didn’t receive what you were promised. You may need some evidence to prove this.

If you can’t get through to Support because of a technical error, you can email Fiverr at support@fiverr.com.

Fiverr should then cancel the order for you and return your money.

1 Like

Thank you for the support email!

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Very sad :frowning: contact support Center and tell them the issue, they will help you to cancel the order also refund your money

1 Like

Thanks! I just emailed them.

1 Like