I'm the best professional editor. How do I find buyers?

acemullah

Scrolling through peoples gigs, I found mine to be one of the most valuable. Is there a way to get my art out there? I want to make people attractive for all their social media sites and dating profiles.

Hey, there is only a way “WORK HARD”. And how can you say that…

I found mine to be one of the most valuable.

My friend, at this point you should stop determine yourself and work hard to make it happen. As a renowned quote is “Work hard than you think you did!”

I just watch your profile and you just have 1 gig with no proper title, description even no good images! So don’t you think, this is your mistake which is block you to shout loud in this competitive environment? I hope you understand well, Good luck!

Hey, there is only a way “WORK HARD”. And how can you say that…

I found mine to be one of the most valuable.

My friend, at this point you should stop determine yourself and work hard to make it happen. As a renowned quote is “Work hard than you think you did!”

I just watch your profile and you just have 1 gig with no proper title, description even no good images! So don’t you think, this is your mistake which is block you to shout loud in this competitive environment? I hope you understand well, Good luck!

Thank you for the advice ahmad. I redid my whole profile, added the max 3 pictures and added a video. I added a propert title and description. If you can give me further adice, that will be amazing. Thank you again for everything. Maybe I should send 5 bucks your way ahahaha 😛

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you for the advice ahmad. I redid my whole profile, added the max 3 pictures and added a video. I added a propert title and description. If you can give me further adice, that will be amazing. Thank you again for everything. Maybe I should send 5 bucks your way ahahaha 😛

You don’t appear to have any active gigs?

It’s my pleasure to help others. Well, there is nothing on your profile @acemullah.

I think your gig gone pause or drafted. Check there!

Maybe I should send 5 bucks your way ahahaha 😛

Haha! Thanks anyway. 😛

On 12/26/2017 at 5:10 PM, offlinehelpers said:

You don’t appear to have any active gigs?

They wanted me to modify it, but its back up! All feedback is greatly appreciated!

On 12/26/2017 at 5:10 PM, ahmednmn said:

It’s my pleasure to help others. Well, there is nothing on your profile @acemullah.

I think your gig gone pause or drafted. Check there!

Haha! Thanks anyway. 😛

Fiverr wanted me to modify something but its back up and running! :slight_smile:

Guest sara19841

You need to say more about yourself and your experience in your profile description. Suggest you have a look at other profiles to see how this is completed but do not copy anyone. Good luck! 🙂

This is what I was thinking.

Ace, you have a cool gig, but you need to sell it a little more. Try including more info, like your qualifications, experience, and what your gig can be used for (dating profiles, or whatever).

It’s also worth including technical details, too. Do you edit all photos, or only ones of a certain size or format? Does the buyer then own the rights to the photo?

You can also end with a call to action. Do you want the buyer to just hit buy, or do you want them to contact you first?

Oftentimes a buyer won’t stick around if they’re only 80% sold. They’ll just go check out a different user in the hopes of having their questions answered.

Who told you this

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I'm the best professional editor. How do I find buyers?

Scrolling through peoples gigs, I found mine to be one of the most valuable. Is there a way to get my art out there? I want to make people attractive for all their social media sites and dating profiles.

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 16 ❤

Unfortunate choice of words.

Otherwise Dunning–Kruger effect, a cognitive bias.

On 12/26/2017 at 6:15 PM, lloydsolutions said:

You need to say more about yourself and your experience in your profile description. Suggest you have a look at other profiles to see how this is completed but do not copy anyone. Good luck! 🙂

thank you loyd. I took your advice and wrote my credentials.

On 12/26/2017 at 6:18 PM, sara19841 said:

This is what I was thinking.

Ace, you have a cool gig, but you need to sell it a little more. Try including more info, like your qualifications, experience, and what your gig can be used for (dating profiles, or whatever).

It’s also worth including technical details, too. Do you edit all photos, or only ones of a certain size or format? Does the buyer then own the rights to the photo?

You can also end with a call to action. Do you want the buyer to just hit buy, or do you want them to contact you first?

Oftentimes a buyer won’t stick around if they’re only 80% sold. They’ll just go check out a different user in the hopes of having their questions answered.

Thank you Sara. I took all your advices and wrote what its good and the format and rights and details and call of action. Thanks again!

On 12/26/2017 at 6:20 PM, samperfect said:

Who told you this

"I'm the best professional editor."

Looking at all the top sellers, they can’t do what I can do. I will literally make anyone look amazing with a smile or even change their gender.

On 12/26/2017 at 6:21 PM, pacquo said:

Unfortunate choice of words.

Otherwise Dunning–Kruger effect, a cognitive bias.

Call it dunning-kruger all you want, but I challenge all top sellers! I will make a persons picture great again! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers
On 12/26/2017 at 6:23 PM, acemullah said:

Looking at all the top sellers

Don’t worry about what others are doing, or compare yourself to them - just do what you do best, and let your work do the talking. 😉 

Guest sara19841

Thank you Sara. I took all your advices and wrote what its good and the format and rights and details and call of action. Thanks again!

Good stuff, Ace.

My motto on Fiverr is “never give buyers a reason to click away.” Include everything they may want to know about the service. Include arguments that address their most prominent doubts. Look as professional as possible.

Good luck getting orders!

Archived