Im unable to search my gig on search

shabirbhat

Are you marketing and promoting your gig on your own? You can do that, you know. And, it could bring in more customers. I certainly hope you’re not ignoring this gold-mine for sales. You are working on bring in your own customers, right?

I m sharing my gigs. But dont know how i can get more traffics…

Increase your Impressions

And Be patience …you Will see After Few Days

Increase your Impressions

And Be patience …you Will see After Few Days

There is nothing a seller can do to increase their impressions. Impressions are not a controllable stat. They are registered – completely independent of any seller – as a result of BUYER actions. Impressions are registered when, and only when, a seller’s gig shows up in buyer-initiated search results, or whenever someone loads the gig’s category page and the gig shows up on that page.

It would be helpful if you, and others, stop promoting the false myth that impressions are something sellers can improve or increase. If you don’t understand how Fiverr works, then please do not give advice that keeps propagating this untruth.

• 2 months later...

hello jonbaas 🙂

can you please help me with the marketing my gig and its promoting platforms. I have been sharing my gig on a lot of social groups but i am not getting that much of impressions

Unfortunately, I cannot do your marketing for you, you’ll have to spend the time to make that happen. I can tell you how to start, though. You’re going to need to figure out who your target customers are. Who are the people who need your services? And where might you find those people? Once you know these things, then you need to go to the places where those customers are located, and find creative ways to reach out to them and tell them about what you do.

Unfortunately, I cannot do your marketing for you, you’ll have to spend the time to make that happen. I can tell you how to start, though. You’re going to need to figure out who your target customers are. Who are the people who need your services? And where might you find those people? Once you know these things, then you need to go to the places where those customers are located, and find creative ways to reach out to them and tell them about what you do.

Thank you for the advise 🙂 but can you be more specific how i am going to do that?

Thank you for the advise 🙂 but can you be more specific how i am going to do that?

You’re going to have to do – and learn how to do – what I have advised you on your own. I gave you an outline for what you need to do. Now you need to apply me advice, and make it happen. I cannot do your work – or your research – for you.

Archived