I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED with Fiverr Customer Support!

Guest ebookcover99

Guest ebookcover99

Hi all,

I just want to share my experience about “Fiverr Customer Support”. Very very bad 😦

My main gigs are eBook cover

I created and promoted 20 gigs. Unfortunately, they all declined because they were copyrighted images.

After discussing with Fiverr Customer Support (CS), they asked me to remove all gigs and created new ones.

I did exactly all they said. However, 9 days have gone and I didn’t see any gigs of mine appear on Fiverr search (I had 20 gigs).

I asked them again, and they just said "Sorry, but as mentioned the services you have offered on Fiverr is not in our editorial focus and guidelines. Please try to contact us again in 30 days regarding this issue."

I wondered myself “What the *** is the editorial focus and guidelines?”. “Why do I have to wait 30 days, not now? If my account doesn’t appear in your search result, so are the account (today) and the account (the next 30 days) different?”

=> But they didn’t reply IN 10 DAYS.

Yes, 10 days and no replies. After that, 16 gigs of mine were DECLINED. I asked them again why, but still no response.

Let’s see on my gigs:

• No external links
  • No copyrighted images on my cover (I asked to send CS the editable files if they require)
  • No the same titles.

=> Yes, but CS declined my gigs ??? Why?

They didn’t reply my message in 10 days, and I think I have to wait for more in the next 10 days or even more.

I wonder there is no reason why Fiverr is popular, and Fiverr DISREGARD sellers???

Best regards,

Reply to @poseidonrage: everyone gets fair support, dont ask why i seen it , what matters is what you say to them , if you say repeated words more like to be ignored.

say something affective , i will not tell u what to say , sorry its because of few things i cant , but you use your brains , say something that will get there attention.

for example customer in business is important ? it is right

i had all my ranks and search results taken away because some jealous person reported me for copying his gigs i knew i have not , i asked support wtf why , they saiiiiid wait 30 days , i said 4 lines and i got my self back on the track.

Archived