Fiverr Community Forum

I'm waiting and hopeful :)

I have offered my services for sale. I am waiting for 2 days. I have not been able to make any sales, but I am still hopeful and waiting. :slight_smile:
I have improved myself by this time and I am sure that I will serve in the best way possible.

I’m waiting fiverr !! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It took me more than a month to get my first order, don’t loose hope!

1 Like

Fiverr not an easy marketplace, try to improve your skill and wait to see. I hope you get more and more orders. Best of luck. Don’t frustrated

2 Likes

Hi, Welcome. Try to best. I hope one day success. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I develop more and more every day to do my job best.

Thank you so much. I hope…

I am waiting and I believe I will succeed. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

keywords are very important . it will help buyers to reach to your gigs easily . have you used correct keywords ?
if you are interested you can visit my profile to check my keywords
https://www.fiverr.com/share/L4W0x0

1 Like

I’m in the same boat, sort of. I took the advice of some people and marketed first to family and friends. My brother-in-law needed a new resume so that was my first order but after that, crickets. But everything I read says Be Patient.

Also, I’m using the “downtime” to take Fiverr courses and Skillshare courses so I can position myself as an expert. Also learning the business side of freelancing.

I’m determined, yo! :wink:

1 Like

don’t lose hope that one day you became a successful freelancer best of luck :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Patience is a must thank you for your ideas :))

1 Like

thank you so much. I hope…

Thank you, I will review and edit.

1 Like

@uckacmusic
Keep patience, Hope you became a successful freelancer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: