I'm worried ! How to improve my impressions of the gig?

maccon

Guys please help me I am much worried about my gig, It impression is continuously decreasing, It was on 6k now its on 2k and still going down although I am receiving orders and clicks on my gig but still no improvements. Please brief me with the details of gig impressions and the conversion rate. Thanks

Impressions are only gained when someone searches Fiverr, and your gig shows up in the results. This is not something you can control. Impressions are completely buyer-oriented.

Conversion Rate is when someone clicks your gig, and places an order. Again, you can’t really control this, because it is entirely based upon buyer behavior.

Impressions are only gained when someone searches Fiverr, and your gig shows up in the results. This is not something you can control. Impressions are completely buyer-oriented.

Conversion Rate is when someone clicks your gig, and places an order. Again, you can’t really control this, because it is entirely based upon buyer behavior.

Than you jonbass ! Can you please me how I can move my gigs to the first page of fiverr, any tips for it ?

Archived