I'm writing a book

Who want to that… ebook…?

considering the grammar and spelling in your gig and this post, I will not be wanting that ebook.

Accually I’m very sorry Mr… I can correct that one…

What language is it. I mean for the book?

It’s English. Mr zeeshan. ebook … most interesting…
name is
Tales of King Arther…
Great British historical book…
Up to 25000 words I will hope deliver to PDF
Amazing price only… $ 20…

so it’s already been written? Why did you say you’re writing one?

I had corrected that Mr uncarved. Now It is right… may be present continuous tense… Somebody is doing something or something is happening…

It’s King Arthur
not King Arther

Most likely you downloaded from somewhere else and that’s what your gig is going to provide.

Maybe it is actually a story about King Arther and not Arthur.
If you can write Nicky and Nikki, I’m sure you can write Arther instead of Arthur.
It might be a completely different story and a completely different king.
Arther didn’t remove a sword from a stone, he picked up a lance from the river instead.
Just saying…

I don’t think Arthur had tails, just FYI. I read a lot of e-books, some good and some bad. I get most of them for free through a service I pay for monthly and I do buy some from authors I really love.

Even my favorite authors rarely charge more than $14.99 for a brand new book with an incredible plot. I cannot imagine who would pay even $5 for an entire book that was poorly written and possibly copied. If you didn’t plagiarize it I suppose I still wish you good luck, but I don’t think it will help.

I,m typing now that book… actually it’s king Arthur…

He said it’s free. No wait it’s 20$ in his gig. He’s selling it in his gig. No wait he said he’s typing it.

I had read lot of king Arthur tails… because i thing. I want to write some book to king Arthur… I told everyone. but guys some people don’t like that… Ok I Stopped that work…

You even know Japanese in Shri Lanka that’s so cool.

ARIGATHOOO DEAR… Most people don’t like south Asians… We had been slaves… but not now

we can do something… we try it.try and try… guys…
I had read lot of books… biographies… Nelson Mandela… Rabindranath thagor.Jonathan Swift… Kingsley Amis. .rumi… after I Got my mind however I beginning to do some thing my culture, my nation… and my future… plz If I have any problem… you can Indicate… I’m new one this field.

Please somebody delete this thread. This is embarrassing.

cool…Mr writer99025

it will be automatically unhidden.