I'm writing a book

asitha012

It’s King Arthur

not King Arther

Maybe it is actually a story about King Arther and not Arthur.

If you can write Nicky and Nikki, I’m sure you can write Arther instead of Arthur.

It might be a completely different story and a completely different king.

Arther didn’t remove a sword from a stone, he picked up a lance from the river instead.

Just saying…

Accually I’m very sorry Mr… I can correct that one…

I don’t think Arthur had tails, just FYI. I read a lot of e-books, some good and some bad. I get most of them for free through a service I pay for monthly and I do buy some from authors I really love.

Even my favorite authors rarely charge more than $14.99 for a brand new book with an incredible plot. I cannot imagine who would pay even $5 for an entire book that was poorly written and possibly copied. If you didn’t plagiarize it I suppose I still wish you good luck, but I don’t think it will help.

I don’t think Arthur had tails, just FYI. I read a lot of e-books, some good and some bad. I get most of them for free through a service I pay for monthly and I do buy some from authors I really love.

Even my favorite authors rarely charge more than $14.99 for a brand new book with an incredible plot. I cannot imagine who would pay even $5 for an entire book that was poorly written and possibly copied. If you didn’t plagiarize it I suppose I still wish you good luck, but I don’t think it will help.

I,m typing now that book… actually it’s king Arthur…

we can do something… we try it.try and try… guys…
I had read lot of books… biographies… Nelson Mandela… Rabindranath thagor.Jonathan Swift… Kingsley Amis. .rumi… after I Got my mind however I beginning to do some thing my culture, my nation… and my future… plz If I have any problem… you can Indicate… I’m new one this field.

I had corrected that Mr uncarved. Now It is right… may be present continuous tense… Somebody is doing something or something is happening…

I had corrected that Mr uncarved. Now It is right… may be present continuous tense… Somebody is doing something or something is happening…

#Mr uncarved? 😒

Why do you assume uncarved is a MALE?

Mr_Mrs.png.fd729c7248e11af2513b8dc002c6323f.png

I’m starting to think that you created this thread just to get a reaction out of people.

A joke that went terribly bad?!

If not, if you’re really writing/typing a book. Would you be open to sharing an excerpt from the book? Most Authors provide a little teaser to entice readers to buy 📚.

#Mr uncarved? 😒

Why do you assume uncarved is a MALE?

24b0ed688d70975ef0620116b97a22fa8c97a377.png

I’m starting to think that you created this thread just to get a reaction out of people.

A joke that went terribly bad?!

If not, if you’re really writing/typing a book. Would you be open to sharing an excerpt from the book? Most Authors provide a little teaser to entice readers to buy 📚.

Would you be open to sharing an excerpt from the book?

The question is, do you really want to see it?

Would you be open to sharing an excerpt from the book?

The question is, do you really want to see it?

Actually, I would. I’d like to see the book blurbs or even better an excerpt from anywhere in the book.

I spend hundreds on editing, formatting, proofreading, book cover, blurbs, etc. Just on short stories. I would like to see what others are doing that could save me $$.

Archived