Imact of cancellation of order?

aalapk

Hello , New seller here.
Can anyone tell me what are the known negative impacts of cancellation of order on seller’s profile or gigs? Also does it matter if the cancellation is done by buyer , fiverr or seller himeself?

I have not experienced any influence on anything when there is a cancellation, if it is a chargeback which is not my fault.

I can’t comment on other types of cancellations since I don’t often get other types, but a simple chargeback, if you did the order correctly and on time, won’t affect anything and you will get refunded for the payment by fiverr.

I am a seller and I had to cancel three different orders, due to 3 different issues. It isn’t good to cancel a customers order, but if you feel you were not given enough information on the job or if you feel that the buyer is unreasonable, if is up to you what you do.

If the buyer and seller are in agreement to cancel the order it is fine.

If is very important to make 100% sure that you can do the work and that you have all the information, before starting a job. I made this mistake, not getting enough information beforehand.

I am a seller and I had to cancel three different orders, due to 3 different issues. It isn’t good to cancel a customers order, but if you feel you were not given enough information on the job or if you feel that the buyer is unreasonable, if is up to you what you do.

If the buyer and seller are in agreement to cancel the order it is fine.

If is very important to make 100% sure that you can do the work and that you have all the information, before starting a job. I made this mistake, not getting enough information beforehand.

Thanks for the tips.

But I just wanted to know what are the actual impacts on our profile , if we assume the worst case scenario you mentioned? can it affect our gig rankings or something like that?

Thanks for the tips.

But I just wanted to know what are the actual impacts on our profile , if we assume the worst case scenario you mentioned? can it affect our gig rankings or something like that?

It hasn’t had an impact on my gigs, fortunately. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Archived