Fiverr Community Forum

Impact of Delivery Not On Time

I have delayed order delivery by few hours. Hence the dashboard shows the “Delivery on time as 83%”.
How to bring back this On-time Delivery to 100%.
And what will be the impact of below 100% delivery time?
I request you to enlighten me on this topic.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure the Fiverr app is available on both iPhone and Android.
Through the Fiverr app, you can still message people and manage orders even if you’re away from home. This will improve your response time and also allow you to notice orders even sooner so you can complete them as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Fiverr uses timely delivery as a performance criteria.
Next time use the time extension option.Otherwise I’m sure it will improve with time.

You need deliver your orders on time! After 60 days, the late delivery from this order won’t have any affect on your stats.

If your on time delivery rate is below 90%, you won’t be able to move on to the next level.

2 Likes

If you find that you need even just a few hours to deliver an order past the deadline - you need to use the Resolution Center button and ask the buyer for an extension so that it will not affect your stats.

The buyer does have to agree to the extension, and most buyers are kind souls who will understand if you need a few hours or even a few days, depending on the circumstances.

GG

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Thanks for your reply @krheate @m1nordragonmc

1 Like